OP Offline
veteran
Am I detecting a sequel? smile

Please click the banner...
old hand
old hand
You haven't been reading the Ego Draconis General forum haven't you? :p
The Flames of Vengeance Announce Thread

Officialy it's an addon, but call it whatever you want, it's another addition to the Divinity Universe!

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
No, actually. Want to avoid spoilers, for now.

Thanks for the link smile

old hand
old hand
I think Larian made the title "Flames of Vengeance" instead of the more natural "Flames of Revenge" because the latter is the title of a Rhapsody song.

Then again, I could be wrong.

L
stranger
stranger
L
i need help getting into the other side of aleroth gate ting the thing (wall) you see whren you first go into aleroth on the right plz help me =[

Support
Support

Unfortunately you can not get through those gates, or help the champions fighting there (that area could be available in the add-on, but the battle would likely be over).

At the top left of each forum index page (such as D2:ED Help/Tips/Tricks), under the graphic and main forum text menu, there is a 'New Topic' button. If you didn't notice, the search feature defaults to posts in the past week; changing that to the past year (or whatever) should produce more results.

If you edit your post in the topic about Sassan, there is a 'Delete Post' button beside the 'Change Post' and preview buttons, which will remove post (as long as nobody replies to it). This will not drop your post count.

Welcome to the forum. wave

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by virumor
I think Larian made the title "Flames of Vengeance" instead of the more natural "Flames of Revenge" because the latter is the title of a Rhapsody song.

Personally, I would have said that 'Flames Of Vengeance' was the more natural version. 'Flames Of Revenge' just sounds awkward, to me.

Interesting the difference perspective can make smile

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Elliot_Kane
Originally Posted by virumor

Personally, I would have said that 'Flames Of Vengeance' was the more natural version. 'Flames Of Revenge' just sounds awkward, to me.

Interesting the difference perspective can make smile

yap
Flames of vengeance just sound tooooooo cool while flames of revenge is just meh

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard