Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
morgwin Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Will FOV expand upon the creatures customization options? (more limbs,more options for appearance)

Morgwin.

"Fa Li, Fa LI,
veteran
veteran
Honestly, if the only new creature option was a check box that says "Creature never urinates, EVER", I would be thrilled beyond words.

morgwin Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Stabbey
Honestly, if the only new creature option was a check box that says "Creature never urinates, EVER", I would be thrilled beyond words.

I second that. The amount of times my creature urinates the whole of Rivellon would be flooded.

"Fa Li, Fa LI,
A
veteran
veteran
A
That's nothing but but another sinister scheme by Damian to undermine Rivellon's civilization !

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
NOOO!! Don't mess with the urination... it is SO VERY obnoxious and so very hilarious, especially since it happens in cutscenes regardless of whatever else is going on. It's almost a D2 trademark smile

Why, I remember my undead friend pissing on: Damian, every single trainer in the tower, Sassan, and just about every merchant I traded with. Strangely enough, none of them raised their prices...

"We shall not fear the coming of the shadow of death."
veteran
veteran
biggrin biggrin

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
A
veteran
veteran
A
Originally Posted by Damar Stiehl
and just about every merchant I traded with. Strangely enough, none of them raised their prices...

You mean raising prices so high that the creature's owner will never come back again ? laugh

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
addict
addict
yeah, these waterbading-moments are great smile

wanna know what happend to the divine one in ygernas memories?

imagine: ur divine, minding your own buisness (killin evil people O_o) and... OMG gozilla only as big as a chihuaua comes around and... stains ur pants yeelow? o_O

sorry for that poor grammar (only if i made mistakes, if not: nevermind) but after such a hard day an austrian doesnt really sound better than arnold schwarzenegger

does... being..... ****** this post goes down the drain laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Kontrolle ist gut, Milchschnitte ist besser...........

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard