Print Thread
#416254 20/07/10 12:40 AM
K
Kite Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Ok, theres so many of his monsters how do i kill them all?

-Kite
K
Kite Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Ya this is impossible i cant even get Laiken to half health before i die.

-Kite
journeyman
journeyman
Summon your creature. (I'm sure you do) Make sure that Sassan is healing you (if you are a melee). If you are a ranged/ magic user then have her summon as many as possible (CHOICES she gives you before the fight).
Concentrate on ONE of the 2, Either LAIKEN or ONLY RAKAZEL. When one dies the other will as well. Other then that all I can say is pot like crazy and don't stop moving.
(I used a mage on one of the playthroughs I did and it didn't last longer then a minute.
Hope I was of some help.

Support
Support

veteran
veteran
I have killed him with several different types of toons -- mage, archer and warrior. What works the best is not to stand toe to toe, but to hit and run, going around the throne area in the circle. Use your jump button to move faster and drink potions as needed.

The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer?
~Jeremy Bentham
K
Kite Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
I finally did it. I wasnt thinking when she asked me what she should do and i said summon. (im melee). I just kinda ran around like crazy and only attacked every now and then. took me forever but it worked.

-Kite
R
stranger
stranger
R
guys get lots of poitions and kill razakel he is easier

addict
addict
as a mage I order sassan to do summons and I also summon and jump in that cage on left side
you are safe there and you only need to spam like a crazy bastard from there

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE
Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Im a lvl 18 and i have 6 lesser potions and i saved the game Just befor i try to kill laiken
with only 6 potions is there any way i can win??

addict
addict
Did you try to hit laiken
if you hit him he wil slowly loose health
try that

kidding

Are you warrior
if yes then order sassan to heal you
if you are mage or archer follow my advice

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE
Support
Support

If you have a skill point to spare, level 1 of the healing spell comes in handy, and would help you conserve potions (though that will not be much of an issue after you have the battle tower).

There are various suggestions in the topics linked to above.

If you have a save before entering the summoning chamber you could reload and level up a bit in the fjords (presumably you have completed everything in Broken Valley and Sentinel Island that you can do).

Welcome to the forum. wave

stranger
stranger
theres a guy in black boar inn, forget his name but you can mind read him to lower prices an he gives you a quest to go jack some guard for some gold over a rabit which in turn drops his prices even more, he has 50 health pots an 50 magic pots, an they are dirt cheap. been usen them forever im lvl 20 an still have 60 of each, course i have found alot an hardly ever use pots, warrior build with a good elf dragon pet, didnt use any health pots to kill laiken, cuz i had the chick heal me the whole time, an i ran right for the demon an choped him down quick, on medium dif.

Last edited by Major-Suicide; 13/11/10 08:58 AM.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard