Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
An FAQ (apparently old?) says that with each upgrade, the cap raises to 7/10/13. But as soon as I spoke to Hermosa, I had the option to increase the cap to 10. I never had a cap of 7, so did the patch change this? What are the new caps now?

Thanks.

Support
Support

I don't know about earlier releases. The latest version has upgrades to level 10, and then to about 13 (depending on the skill). The cost depends on the skill and which trainer you have, with the first upgrade costing either 750 or 1500 gold, and the second upgrade double that (1500 or 3000, respectively).

J
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
Originally Posted by Raze

I don't know about earlier releases. The latest version has upgrades to level 10, and then to about 13 (depending on the skill). The cost depends on the skill and which trainer you have, with the first upgrade costing either 750 or 1500 gold, and the second upgrade double that (1500 or 3000, respectively).

But aren't there three upgrades? If the first is 10 and the second one is 13, what is the third one? Maybe 15?

Support
Support

AFAIR the first upgrade is to level 10, and the second up to whatever the skill's maximum is (13-15).

J
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
Originally Posted by Raze

AFAIR the first upgrade is to level 10, and the second up to whatever the skill's maximum is (13-15).

Ah okay. I was thinking there were three separate upgrades. I had thought maybe the initial starting platforms *were* the first upgrade, but there was never a point where my skill cap was 7, so that's what confused me. It was 5, and then speaking to Hermosa allowed it to be 10 (without even doing her quest yet).

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard