Standard FOV Gameplay
http://www.gamestar.de/index.cfm?pid=1589&pk=14355

Trailer
http://www.gamestar.de/index.cfm?pid=1589&pk=14376

Divinity 2: Flames of Vengeance - graphics comparison with the main game
http://www.gamestar.de/index.cfm?pid=1589&pk=14350

stranger
stranger
Thanx for the links. Also because it's in German there was no spoilers for me smile

Merik #416625 24/07/10 04:43 PM
stranger
stranger
Game looks pretty awesome! Can't wait for english ha ha.. Even though I think most things sound way more menacing in German!

Money doesn't buy happiness ... But I'd rather cry in my Ferrari.

'We are the Ordo Malleus, Demons and Heretics shall fall before our Might!'
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Mr Kooolaid
Game looks pretty awesome! Can't wait for English ha ha.. Even though I think most things sound way more menacing in German!

Ha I know what you mean as on my first play-through of Div2 I played with German voice-overs and English text and found that Damian is much more scary devil with a German voice (better voice actor too I think) but saying that the Gregori family sounded ridiculous silly (posh British accent but in german!)

Last edited by Merik; 24/07/10 08:03 PM.
Merik #416651 24/07/10 08:52 PM
stranger
stranger
Wow I should of tried that when I played on the PC version... I rented the 360 version from Gamefly (much buggier btw) and there aren't any language options... But Gregori family in German? Can't really imagine that ha ha! Gotta look it up on Youtube or something.

veteran
veteran
In the first video, is that the theme from "Terminator" at about 0:48 (start watching at 0:32)?

Hmmm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyNWN1MKu8I

Last edited by Stabbey; 25/07/10 03:34 AM. Reason: He'll be back
old hand
old hand
I really like the ominous background of the Hall of Echoes upon character creation.

From the gameplay videos it seems textures are much better. Nice and shiny.

Last edited by virumor; 25/07/10 03:44 AM.
old hand
old hand
Thanks for the links. I really like the old and new version graphical comparison. Need to get those videos over to IGN to get Americans interested in the game.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
stranger
stranger
Ya they seriously need to get that started if it releases in October ... Can't wait!

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
These are videos actually recorded by Gamestar and are not Official videos recorded by Larian.
I expect when they release the English Trailer it'll be on IGN.

Looking forward to the Europeon Release in October.
Feel sorry for US with no date atm or distributor.

addict
addict
4 words:
europe FoV July30th 5 days

Kontrolle ist gut, Milchschnitte ist besser...........
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
No Germany 5 days.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by DivineGamer
These are videos actually recorded by Gamestar and are not Official videos recorded by Larian.
I expect when they release the English Trailer it'll be on IGN.

Looking forward to the Europeon Release in October.
Feel sorry for US with no date atm or distributor.

The first one looks filmed by Gamestar, but the other two look like something Larian put together.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
addict
addict
oops yeah germany...... And austria...... What about swiss?

The trailer is made by larian, the other 2 are made by gamestar

Kontrolle ist gut, Milchschnitte ist besser...........
addict
addict
Oh boy, I'm so pumped for this title. Anything on North America yet, Larian?

Oh, and I lost my save file due to my HDD giving up the ghost and not having it backed up. frown Do I have to play through Divinity II all over again before I start FoV?

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
Support
Support

You can start a new (level 35) character for FoV. I don't know about DKS, but presumably on the PC if you get DKS over FoV, you would want to play through the remastered D2:ED section anyway.

Raze #416783 26/07/10 01:12 AM
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Raze

You can start a new (level 35) character for FoV. I don't know about DKS, but presumably on the PC if you get DKS over FoV, you would rant to play through the remastered D2:ED section anyway.

I definitely want to play through the remastered version of ED, but I probably won't have the time with all the other big titles coming out, so I'd rather just be able to jump into FoV and play that, then play the remastered version of ED when I have more game time on my hands.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
Raze #416785 26/07/10 02:01 AM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Raze

You can start a new (level 35) character for FoV. I don't know about DKS, but presumably on the PC if you get DKS over FoV, you would want to play through the remastered D2:ED section anyway.

I have started three characters since I first got D2: ED. I finished the game with the warrior, but I stopped playing with the ranger and mage around the time of getting the battle tower on purpose, until the game is patched so that enemies 3 or more levels below you are still of some interest to fight.

old hand
old hand
Killing them in one hit is not good enough? I'm not sure how you can kill them in half a hit...if that is even possible?

veteran
veteran
No, no. My problem is that they can barely hurt ME. I want them to put up a fight, I want to be challenged, it's too boring racing into a crowd of enemies who can literally only do 0 damage to you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard