Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
We are pleased to offer today brand new images of our role playing game: Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga, planned for release on PC and Xbox 360 in October.

Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga includes the original adventure “Ego Draconis”, and “Flames of Vengeance”, the Dragon Knight's new adventure that continues the epic story and adds dozens of hours of additional gameplay. Ego Draconis appears here as an entirely new and re-mastered edition with improved graphics and content that make the game even more beautiful and more impressive than ever before!

As for Flames of Vengeance, this new adventure brings players new quests, new creatures and many new items. It also benefits from all the graphical improvements made to Ego Draconis, and delivers a spectacular finale to the Dragon Knight Saga! Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga offers a total of over 60 hours of gameplay and more than 180 original quests that combine into an epic and fantastic role playing experience.

Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga includes the complete and re-mastered adventure Ego Draconis, and the brand new adventure Flames of Vengeance. The game will be released in Europe in October 2010 on PC and Xbox 360.

The screenshots can be viewed here

addict
addict
I need this game... NOW.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
We are pleased to share today a new series of images of Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga.
The screenshots can be viewed at the official website.

[Linked Image]

old hand
old hand
Beautiful.

apprentice
apprentice
i can haz FoV for the Box now ?^^

Man weiß die dinge erst zu schätzen wenn sie nichtmehr vorhanden sind... gilt für alles !
Support
Support

FoV will not be released separately on the Xbox (too large for DLC and they couldn't get just the add-on published), but it will available as part of DKS.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard