Next Thread
Print Thread
#418593 09/08/10 04:38 PM
JimM Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi,
although I like this game I find it aggravating...I have recieved my Dragon Stone...explored the tower..recieved the scroll..etc. etc..now when I leave the tower using the 'Transport' pedestal I end up..at the Orbis Fjords..with no potions to heal...and constantly DIE!
Where havve I gone wrong?
Jim

Don't follow me I get lost
JimM #418617 09/08/10 06:53 PM
addict
addict
your stats

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE
JimM #418637 09/08/10 08:22 PM
Support
Support

If you visit your alchemy platform, can you create any potions? Even a temporary strength or dexterity potion may help escape the initial group on the fjords.

Try teleporting to the outside Sentinel Island teleporter shrine. Then you can use the dragon stone to teleport to the throne room, send your runners out for alchemy ingredients (whatever you need for the strongest healing potion you can make) and any enchantment ingredients you need (or malachite ore and diamonds to sell). Wait for them to leave the battle tower, use your dragon stone to teleport out and then back again, and they will be back (hopefully successfully). When the runners are fully upgraded (talk to your trainer and enchanter), their success rate is much improved and they bring back more ingredients at a time.

For the fjords, try just jumping off the mountain to get away from being surrounded (if you have learned Whirlwind that might come in handy to start with, or Firewall), then transform into a dragon, fly up to the top of the path, and transform back. If you start at the top you can work your way down without being surrounded (or work your way up from the bottom).

Raze #418651 09/08/10 09:20 PM
veteran
veteran
You can also buy potions from Sassan in the throne room.

The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer?
~Jeremy Bentham

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard