Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
So I got my friend hooked on divinity and he got to zandalor and it reminded me that zandalor resurrects you well as fellow game players should know half way through the game you meet other marked ones and sooner or later they die! so why he hell does zandalor not pull his magic goodness and resurrect those guys so your not alone in this adventure to die a horrible miserable death! Just saying!

"So you take an Apple and a Pineapple, smash them together, and you get a 'Pin-apple' My dear sir!"
Warning, Spoiler:
Behold the glory of Lord Pin-apple peasant! \:D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
well I mean you could try doing ressurect and then aura of command then heal them when they are dying! I should try that! laugh

"So you take an Apple and a Pineapple, smash them together, and you get a 'Pin-apple' My dear sir!"
Warning, Spoiler:
enthusiast
enthusiast
Well, if they didn't die then you couldn't become the Divine one, it's vital part in the game story. And as Zandalor said, it's to late for the other two of the marked ones, all life has left their corpses but not yours. But i can see your point when the third is killed.

Try aura of command on them^^ see if it works^^

Since DD1 ^^
Support
Support

You didn't die completely when Zandalor restored you in your first encounter. Also, the other 2 marked ones were too dumb to live; it was just a matter of time before they became candidates for a Darwin award.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
well put raze hoenstly it seems like alot of moments in the games are like "really? dude I could figure out a way less complicated way to do this then you planned out but....K LET'S DO IT! YEAH!" lol I realized this after the battle tower in divinity 2 lol XD

but...... what fu would the game be if that was jsut it....i mean kill the 13 year old duke and the games over....great another short 1 day game....so in the long run it's the better choice to summon a more powerful demon and have to fight a necromancer and a demon...cause the first play through of any divinity game...it has you at the edge of your seat wondering "what fudged up scemes is the larian crew going to put me through now....oh hey a rabbit! OMG! It's a giant rabbit that is kiiling me oh gooooood....aarrrggghhhaaa" lol keep up the great work larian! YOu guys have made one of the few games i'm willing to play 3 times over....unlike a few companies i know..*cough*...crystal dynamics.....*cough* with games such as *cough* tomb raider *cough* don't get me wrong I love puzzle games but it's not fun when your done in a day...I tried to have a divinty marathon and finish 100% all three games....and I'm still not done...nto even 50% laugh tomb raider....done in two weeks time...

Last edited by Lord Pin-apple; 16/08/10 11:45 AM.

Warning, Spoiler:
veteran
veteran
My interpretation is that you never died, you were dying and would have expired without immediate aid, but the Dragon Rider was distracted before he could finish you off.

And as for "just kill 12-year-old duke", I actually believe that you could NOT do that until after becoming the Divine. The Demon of Lies has a piece of the soul of a GOD. You needed to become a demigod yourself just to be on even footing with it. Alone, you would stand no chance. (Look how it shut down Zandalor in the Council of Seven.)

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard