Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Viper Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
thx raze, i'l try disabling the MOM process tonight and see if it helps.

if there are so many issues with ATI, then I really hope Larian will look into this because it's aither ATI or nvidea and i'm not gonna buy another GFX card for this.

i'm also putting a lot of hope on the patch when FOV comes out

Viper
Viper Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
well, killing the MOM process didn't help. So I played until Sentinel Island yesterday and it looks good again now.

Viper
Viper Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
and it's all F**D up again.

I'm really waiting until a patch or so gets raleased for the original game. we also paid for it, so why do only the people who bought FOV or DKS get a patch ??

i've installed Lord of the rings online and that looks just good, so it's not my GFX card, it is a problem with the game itself.

Viper
Viper Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
it is so strange:
1) talking to myself in here :p
2) on the western side of sentinel island I've got no gfx problems at all, on the eastern side I have TONS of 'em

Viper
L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Not sure if this will help you or not, but I was having problems with getting only a black screen when I loaded my saved game after I installed a new zotac gtx 460 1GB. For me it fixed when I checked the box to render at display resolution and it set it to 1216x684(my desktop resolution) and that fixed all my graphics problems, couldn't hurt to give that a try.

Reality is but a shadow of one's imagination, is it not?
Viper Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
thx for the help, but I bought a new laptop recently, not a specific gaming laptop, but a powerfull one nonetheless and D2 runs fine on that machine, so I'll keep on playing on that machine, my PC works fine with other games.

Viper
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard