Next Thread
Print Thread
#420129 26/08/10 06:25 PM
S
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
I need help with the fortune teller again, i finished the first two fortunes she told me but i am stuck on the third one, she says "I see you in the sky above the valley, you will behold the lands like no one but the eagle has." thats all she said to me, i dont know what to do then.

Support
Support

After you get that third fortune from her, you can meet Bellegar (again), I think around where you first met Talana or the area south of Maxos temple (not sure, I was just running around Broken Valley making sure I had cleared everything before getting the battle tower). After he teleports you somewhere, return to the fortune teller.

Raze #420140 26/08/10 07:37 PM
S
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
ok, what if i already met bellegar there once? would it affect my vision?

Support
Support

I meet Bellegar at all of his shrines and then again back at the first one (where Talana was), and still encountered him after getting the third fortune.
Actually I assumed that fortune was referring to becoming a full dragon knight, and that I'd meet the fortune teller again in the fjords, or something. It was just chance that I ran into Bellegar cleaning up stuff in Broken Valley.

Raze #420143 26/08/10 07:53 PM
S
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
mmmm so i cant complete the third fortune till i transform into a dragon?

Support
Support

No, you must complete the third fortune before taking the battle tower.

I just assumed the fortune was referring to your eventual dragon transformation. In fact, it has to do with where Bellegar teleports you...

Raze #420145 26/08/10 08:02 PM
S
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
He teleports me? When? I think i missed that

Support
Support

You need to meet him again after getting the fortune (separate from the shrine encounters).

Raze #420147 26/08/10 08:06 PM
S
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
ok, cuz i already met bellegar at all of his shrines, and the last time i met him, he gave me a lot of purses of gold, did i go too far?

Support
Support

Nope, there is one more meeting; I don't know if it has to be after getting the gold purses, but it certainly can be, as that was when I met him again for the fortune. I do not recall exactly where it was, but I think I met him around the area south of Maxos temple or by that first shrine.

Raze #420159 26/08/10 09:27 PM
T
stranger
stranger
T
i met him once outside the shrines, b4 i went 2 the battle tower. it was on top of a small hill coming away from the mine where u get ur crystal skull, not sure if it will help but u can try there

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard