Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Bought myself the Dragon Knight Saga gamerpictures from the marketplace, they're pretty cool. Will you guys be adding any more picture packs? (Perhaps a few of the players characters combinations would be cool) Or any premium themes?

Also can you speak to Major Nelson or whoever it was you went through to get the Ego Draconis forum setup over on xbox.com and get us a Dragon Knight Saga forum setup aswell please?

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by Unreal Warfare
Bought myself the Dragon Knight Saga gamerpictures from the marketplace, they're pretty cool. Will you guys be adding any more picture packs? (Perhaps a few of the players characters combinations would be cool) Or any premium themes?

Also can you speak to Major Nelson or whoever it was you went through to get the Ego Draconis forum setup over on xbox.com and get us a Dragon Knight Saga forum setup aswell please?

This

stranger
stranger
Would love to see a well done theme. I haven't really found one yet that I like all that much /=

journeyman
journeyman
i would like to see a premium theme.

nothing too cluttered though.

some sort of highly detailed concept art of a landscape or something. similar to the fallout 3 theme that was released which was just a background of the wasteland.

The old xbox.com Divinity II ED board, may need to be logged in to see it: http://forums.xbox.com/2079/ShowForum.aspx

Gamertag: F40

I kind hit gamefaqs, xbox.com and then came back here when I first got it as I was blown away!

I guess you could copy and paste from here your own comments just give people something to read about DSK. I did it on gamefaqs. wink

Divinity II: XBOX 360
Region: PAL (UK)
Display: 1080i HDMI PC
veteran
veteran
Super! Thanks a lot! up

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Dungeon Master
The old xbox.com Divinity II ED board, may need to be logged in to see it: http://forums.xbox.com/2079/ShowForum.aspx

Gamertag: F40

I kind hit gamefaqs, xbox.com and then came back here when I first got it as I was blown away!

I guess you could copy and paste from here your own comments just give people something to read about DSK. I did it on gamefaqs. wink

You did it on xbox.com aswell. laugh

Originally Posted by lynn
Super! Thanks a lot! up

So any answer to the question? smile

Last edited by Unreal Warfare; 09/11/10 12:53 PM.

Yes that was/is me :hihi:

Divinity II: XBOX 360
Region: PAL (UK)
Display: 1080i HDMI PC

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard