Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Joined: Nov 2010
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Joined: Nov 2010
Hello,

I have a unique problem with Raze the general in his HQ, I can't see him, he is invisible and I can'tt see any lvl 27 there at all, which lvl he actually is.

Before I step in his room I can't see him either from a distance.

Do u problably know what the problem is, I used the latest patch and all upgardes that are on the net. Even the whole texture package and it still didn't work.


Can anyone give me a solution ?


Best ragards

Joined: Dec 2006
old hand
Offline
old hand
Joined: Dec 2006
If this problems persists after loading a savegame again, then we'll need to have a look at what's going on. If you are playing on PC, could you send us perhaps one of your savegames ? Please contact support@larian.com.

Joined: Nov 2010
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Joined: Nov 2010
thnx : )

Joined: Mar 2003
Location: Canada
Larian Studios
Offline
Larian Studios
Joined: Mar 2003
Location: Canada

A couple people have had this problem: The Alchemist's Apparel quest is bugged in DKS.

Joined: Nov 2010
I
stranger
Offline
stranger
I
Joined: Nov 2010
i have the same Problem!

When i enter the room theres a black screen "Text" thingy and i cant see Raze i only can see the dialog when hes saying its so cold in here lol.

any way i cant see him even after the scene i can only see in the room two "items" that i can close the cold air in the rooms and the spawning skeletons ...and thats it , i over killed them like 10000 times lol ...im tired.

any way please help me ...if a save game is needed let me know how to upload them to forum.


Thanks.

Joined: Mar 2003
Location: Canada
Larian Studios
Offline
Larian Studios
Joined: Mar 2003
Location: Canada

You can email saves to support@larian.com, with a description of the problem and possibly a link to the relevant topic.


In XP the saves are in the folder

C:\Documents and Settings\ %username% \Local Settings\Application Data\Divinity 2\Savegames


or in Vista / Win 7

C:\Users\ %username% \AppData\Local\Divinity 2\Savegames


You may need to set Windows Explorer to show hidden files and folders (XP, Vista, Win 7).

Joined: Nov 2010
I
stranger
Offline
stranger
I
Joined: Nov 2010
some how i cant find the saves game folder , even tryed with the serch windows obtion.

found it , but i see only Shaders folder and none save gave

Last edited by itay; 12/11/10 11:22 PM.
Joined: Nov 2010
I
stranger
Offline
stranger
I
Joined: Nov 2010
found it , and i notice another bug when i went out side near the golblins area theres a dialog with two slayers and one of them is falling into the sea while hes in the dialog secene lol

i had so much fun playing this game but theres too many bugs.

=/

Joined: Nov 2010
S
stranger
Offline
stranger
S
Joined: Nov 2010
Same problem here. Running Vista64 and I'm using Steam. Sent saved game to the e-mail.

Currently stopped playing the game until this bug is fixed... sad

Joined: Nov 2010
I
stranger
Offline
stranger
I
Joined: Nov 2010
yeah i did the same , im waiting right now for respawnd too , i cant continue play with those bugs , im so sad this happend to me with my epic pc lol , this game is one of the best ive played.


hoping they will fix my problem .

Joined: Nov 2010
G
stranger
Offline
stranger
G
Joined: Nov 2010
there is the same problem with Rayhun also.raze isnt much problem because he isn't part of any side quest,rayhun is an i wan to finish all side quests.

Last edited by giannisgr41; 14/11/10 10:47 AM.
Joined: Nov 2010
T
stranger
Offline
stranger
T
Joined: Nov 2010
Same problem here.

Joined: Nov 2010
Z
stranger
Offline
stranger
Z
Joined: Nov 2010
Same issue here with Raze. Black screen , dialogue & then Raze is simply not there.
I'm playing with the steam version. It's annoying because I want the Ulthring set

It's not the first annoying bug I encounter. If I try to play in 1680*1050 , I have a black screen.

Joined: Feb 2003
Location: Ghent (Belgium)
veteran
Offline
veteran
Joined: Feb 2003
Location: Ghent (Belgium)
Please send your save game to support@larian.com and refer to this forum thread.
To ensure the fastest service possible, please mention "Raze's Headquarters Bug" in the subject.

Thank you,
Lynn

For the location of your save games, please see the post of Raze (the "other" Raze, or maybe not smile )

Originally Posted by Raze

You can email saves to support@larian.com, with a description of the problem and possibly a link to the relevant topic.


In XP the saves are in the folder

C:\Documents and Settings\ %username% \Local Settings\Application Data\Divinity 2\Savegames


or in Vista / Win 7

C:\Users\ %username% \AppData\Local\Divinity 2\Savegames


You may need to set Windows Explorer to show hidden files and folders (XP, Vista, Win 7).

Joined: Nov 2010
T
stranger
Offline
stranger
T
Joined: Nov 2010
Same thing here. I can't see Raze, he is invisible. I have a black screen when he talks to me, I can only see the dialogs.

I already had a bug with Isabelle (Xanlosch's pet) : she was also invisible. Which means I cannot complete Ulthring's set anymore. Fantastic.

I'm using the steam version.

Joined: Nov 2010
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Nov 2010
At first (in Raze's) I thought it was an issue with Steam since they have to install games to their retarded proprietary folder only, (sigh game companies put up with too much shit from Steam install politics), then I restarted the game several times and even tried rebooting my computer. Now after seeing other people having the same or similar problem, its clearly due to Captain Craptastic finding its way to Larian Studios to strike all the deadbeat programmers who were prolly whipped to type faster by LariaT Studios management. LOL Sorry but it just shows lack of (insert anything sarcastic).

This game has been decent so far but not worth the 40 bucks so far, hopefully the HOV will be worth 30 dollars of game time that I normally get from my MMOs, so far not even GameBanshee has not even dedicated walkthru space for it. Hint Hint.



Greetings Traveller, care for a can of whoopass?
Joined: Nov 2010
Z
stranger
Offline
stranger
Z
Joined: Nov 2010
I received an answer from Larian (Lynn). And there were good news in it:

Originally Posted by lynn

We figured out what's causing this problem and will do two things - make a fix for it available within the next update of the game, and try to fix people's save game’s.




Last edited by zelllog; 16/11/10 08:00 PM.
Joined: Nov 2010
T
stranger
Offline
stranger
T
Joined: Nov 2010
Originally Posted by Dahbee
At first (in Raze's) I thought it was an issue with Steam since they have to install games to their retarded proprietary folder only, (sigh game companies put up with too much shit from Steam install politics), then I restarted the game several times and even tried rebooting my computer. Now after seeing other people having the same or similar problem, its clearly due to Captain Craptastic finding its way to Larian Studios to strike all the deadbeat programmers who were prolly whipped to type faster by LariaT Studios management. LOL Sorry but it just shows lack of (insert anything sarcastic).

This game has been decent so far but not worth the 40 bucks so far, hopefully the HOV will be worth 30 dollars of game time that I normally get from my MMOs, so far not even GameBanshee has not even dedicated walkthru space for it. Hint Hint.



  • Saying Steam installs games to a proprietary folder is a bit over the top. Steam just installs games to a folder other than the default one. I do the same thing as I hate sticking everything under "Program Files" This has NOTHING to do with politics and everything to do with organization. Seriously, if you have an issue with the way Steam installs games why are you using Steam in the first place?
  • All games are released with bugs. One more time, say it with me: ALL GAMES ARE RELEASED WITH BUGS. Getting pissy and throwing around derogatory statements does little, save to make you look like a whinny ass.
  • Divnity 2 is not an MMO. Did you mean RPG?
  • GamesFAQs has some excellent FAQS/Walkthroughs for Divinity 2.


Honestly, your post is little more than a thoughtless rant that does nothing more than take up space.

Joined: Nov 2010
T
stranger
Offline
stranger
T
Joined: Nov 2010
Originally Posted by The Blue Raja
All games are released with bugs. One more time, say it with me: ALL GAMES ARE RELEASED WITH BUGS.

As far as I know, this problem happens only in the new version of Divinity II. The first release of Ego Draconis did NOT have these bugs.
And it was released a year ago.

Last edited by TGeniale; 17/11/10 03:51 PM.
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Paris, France
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Paris, France
Can't see Rayhun. It seem you got a bug with some npc ... I send my save game.

Huuu ! Can't see Geshniz too frown

Last edited by Wabash; 18/11/10 12:02 PM.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5