#425718 12/11/10 08:43 PM
G
Gimy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Let's see...a yes...
I can't finish the Campion Academy cu'z i can't find other orbs.
I found 3 of them and there is a door locked close to the vault(I can't find a key for it or somethig)
Can you share some tips and triks?
THX!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Theres one sitting in a cage hanging above the hole in the floor that drops down to the room with all the runes

One that appears in the main area of the academy if you run up the ramp that appears with the helmet on

One that appears after using the 4 pressure plates, one of which being only visible with the helmet on

One that appears on an alter after matching colored torches in the hallway, the matching torches only appearing with the helmet on

One that sits at the top of the room with all the beds, which is accessible after pulling the lever in the secret room enterable when wearing the helmet.

G
Gimy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
two more:
1.What is the match for the altar torches?
2.What secred room and What lever?
Thats 3 but....

enthusiast
enthusiast
There's a hall with 3 colored torches that are hands holding urns with fire in them, and then an alter in an alcove with a cross on top and seats on the other side one one of the upper floors of the academy. If you wear the helmet, you will see a second torch next to the first one, just pull the lever next to each one to match the colors of each pair to solve this puzzle.

There is another room in the upper academy levels filled with beds, including a room you cannot get into but can see on the map, wearing the helmet removes the walls blocking that room, there is a lever inside that room.

G
Gimy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
yeh but what is the correct combination?

Cancel that I got it! Thx!

Last edited by Gimy; 13/11/10 12:35 AM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Please where is 5th clue and what to do with orbs

enthusiast
enthusiast
Figure out the 5 glowing runes in the city on the way down to lanilor lane and you'll find the 5th clue.

What to do with the orbs? Inspect the clues like Berhlihn told you to, and you'll find out.

journeyman
journeyman
clue for the orbs =

if one of the quest objects you have says something like 'the moss rat prefers the opposite of death'
would mean you put the moss rat orb on the life rune on the floor.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by brandysnap
clue for the orbs =

if one of the quest objects you have says something like 'the moss rat prefers the opposite of death'
would mean you put the moss rat orb on the life rune on the floor.

mossrat on the death rune

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard