Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
there are some doors and other objects i cant open in certain areas and id like to know how to please.

- luxurious manor in flames of vengeance has a shield blocking a doorway. how do i deactivate that to get in there?

- the asylum in crows nest has a teleporter that requires a password. i did mindread someone that said jagon talked to his key but i didnt get any passwords.

- theres a key lying under some zombies in lanilor lane. im guesing i should have chose to burn the bodies to get the key, but i thought id ask just incase its my autoaim glitching.

stranger
stranger
I wish I could remember more but when I was in the asylum I did a mindread on someone other then the man who said jagon talks to his key. He gives the password. I dont remember where he was but I am 90% sure he was in the asylum. That is the only one of the 3 I remember.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Luxurious Mansion - in the harem room there is a button on the fountain/bath on the wall side, it changes the lights, which illuminates hidden buttons through-out the room, there are 3 I think, they will disable the shield

The Asylum - I myself remember reading it on a note, but I don't remember exactly, something about changing the password to Thunder?

Key under zombies - yes, you must choose to burn them to move the pile of zombies off the key.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
i mindread everyone in there and noone gave the password.

theres only 3 people in there anwyay, excluding jagon himself.

a madman whos hearing things and goes yelp yelp all the time.
a goblin turned into a troll and he gave me insights or something. cant recall.
another madman who talks about trolls and berries. nothing in his head either. smirk

stranger
stranger
My bad it was a note. Its an item you get from the floor.

Last edited by Sarrule; 12/11/10 10:46 PM.
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by Nasuradin
Luxurious Mansion - in the harem room there is a button on the fountain/bath on the wall side, it changes the lights, which illuminates hidden buttons through-out the room, there are 3 I think, they will disable the shield

The Asylum - I myself remember reading it on a note, but I don't remember exactly, something about changing the password to Thunder?

Key under zombies - yes, you must choose to burn them to move the pile of zombies off the key.

hmm i did get two doctors notes from there. maybe i didnt read the second one, or read the first again believing i was selecting the second.
(they are both named the same in the inventory)

will check. thanks for the other ones aswell.

S
stranger
stranger
S
any idea where I can find a key to free Bedlam from Asylum's cell?

SnailOnAStick #426348 14/11/10 04:50 PM
J
stranger
stranger
J
Does anyone know what the "Blue Key" is? Where do I go to use it?

How do I fix the teleporter in Servus' house? It says "This panel contains a cavity in which an item may be sealed." At first, I thought it was talking about his wife. laugh wink

Jon1E

PS: The password for the teleporter in the Asylum is found from the "Necromancer's Note".

Last edited by Jon1E; 14/11/10 04:52 PM.
Jon1E #426352 14/11/10 05:01 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Blue key goes to the blue door in the mystery house in the crows nest, however once you get to one of the end chests in that house you can lock pick all adjacent doors to get all the other chests with high enough lockpick skills

Nasuradin #426368 14/11/10 06:21 PM
V
stranger
stranger
V
There is a golden chest in Luxurious' room (opposite the fountain) that I can't seem to open nor find the key.

Picked up all the keys on the floor and checked the room thrice to look for a hidden key including the loot he left behind, but I just can't seem to open that chest.

F
stranger
stranger
F
same here cant open that blasted chest :-(

fatboy #428265 21/11/10 01:39 AM
M
stranger
stranger
M
You have to talk tom into cutting off his finger and go in the front door and keep up the ruse until the general unlocks the chest to reward you, instead of sneaking in.

Marbhachir #428266 21/11/10 01:40 AM
M
stranger
stranger
M
it was just normal chest junk, not a big deal if you miss it.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard