Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
hey guys need help with a quest, i looked all over and couldnt find the answer anywhere. On the mission Seahorse Salad, i have found all the vegetables and gotten the password from them and opened the secret room . The problem is when i need to fight ursula, i cant figure out how to beat her everytime i run at her she teleports away, i tried using magic and it says shes immune. How do i kill her?

old hand
old hand
ok look at the area you'll see a wooden platform on the edge of one of the areas go onto that & look down you should see a ledge youcan jump on. keep making your way down jumping from ledge to legde till you get to the ledge with a lever pull it & it will activate a teleporter when you walk through it it will take you back up to ursila & you'll finaly be able to hurt her.

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
ok awesome thanks for the help i will try that out, just couldnt figure out wat to do lol.

old hand
old hand
not a problem glad I could help wink

S
stranger
stranger
S
I keeep bringing her health down, but she KEEPS healing herself, there's no way i can kill her....

old hand
old hand
she can be a pain but keep knocking her over with your rush attack or whirlwind attack if you have them if not try casting fear to stop her if your a mage to prevent her from healing. If your an archer use the ability that will stunn her so she can't fight back otherwise your going to have to tuff it out & hope for the best.

V
stranger
stranger
V
where is that darn little bunny rabbit food - the carrot

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard