Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I seen an another thread ,,Your Favorite NPC in DKS!'' then I got the idea to make anoter one but with the most disliked NPC-s laugh

Bellegar-Damn that man still get out the evil by me with his rymes and cowardness,he always hide behind his summoned creatures or on the top of ruins or teleport himself...
Damian-Same like Bellegar Coward

I think the Necro Jonelath. Pure EVIL! smile

Divinity II: XBOX 360
Region: PAL (UK)
Display: 1080i HDMI PC
journeyman
journeyman
unlike alot of peole that liked her alot, for me its definitely Rodhes! that self sufficent dudette wasnt on my list of friends
and it was a delight to put her under arrest when the occasion presented itself!
I am just beginning the FoV expansion and i am very curious to know
how its gonna go between my hero and her when ill get to meet her. Will she be angry at me for emprisonning her? (i guess so and I SURE HOPE SO =D)

Edit: I just saw Stabbey's post right under mine and i am VERY glad that
We get to settle scores with him in FoV!! Muahaha that lil bastid gets a contract on his head by the Assassin's guild? LOL yay!

Last edited by Quazar12; 16/11/10 06:20 PM.
veteran
veteran
Willy, the pushy scammer from ED. Not because I fell for the scams, but because of the 3 uninterruptable cutscenes where he comes up and harasses you, and you need to tell him several times to go away, and the option you need to choose keeps changing, so you can't just 1-1-1 through the conversation.

It was really satisfying in FoV
to watch the Assassin's guild prepare to hunt him down.

old hand
old hand
Yes, I remember mention my most disliked NPCs in that group and some of the NPCs mentioned here made me remember some more:

Willy - I hated him, because he was annoying. My first character just ignored everything he said and I knew that we were getting a battle tower soon and that obviously something would be wrong with the house, my second paid and received nothing, so it looks like there was no house after all which made me hate him even more.

That merchant in Broken Valley who sold items that appeared to be magical in the inventory screen but were fakes. Very intelligent of Larian. I liked that but hated the NPC, I wish Divinity II allowed us to kill everyone we came across because he would have been one of them.

Tom, Dick and Harry. < I laughed when I first heard their names but I really hate them. "Argh! Lord..Whaaaaaaaaaa! I'm injured..HEAL ME! WHAAAAAAAA!" These are my personal scouts?

The dancer, that dance was just pathetic. She's dancing for a lord and that's the best she can do?

Oh and Allan - hated him.

Originally Posted by Demonic
That merchant in Broken Valley who sold items that appeared to be magical in the inventory screen but were fakes. Very intelligent of Larian. I liked that but hated the NPC, I wish Divinity II allowed us to kill everyone we came across because he would have been one of them.

Reading his mind allows you to figure out which item isn't a fake.

Originally Posted by Demonic
Tom, Dick and Harry. < I laughed when I first heard their names but I really hate them. "Argh! Lord..Whaaaaaaaaaa! I'm injured..HEAL ME! WHAAAAAAAA!" These are my personal scouts?

Well, that's your own fault for not investing in some decent equipment for them. Though I did find it annoying that I couldn't just shell out for the best stuff right away and was instead forced to buy weak and medium stuff first, driving up the costs.

Anyways... my most disliked NPC would probably the patchwork doll Sassan. The lisp, the bad attitude, the stitches... everything about that necromantic abomination just rubs me the wrong way.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by WotanAnubis

Anyways... my most disliked NPC would probably the patchwork doll Sassan. The lisp, the bad attitude, the stitches... everything about that necromantic abomination just rubs me the wrong way.

I liked taunting the evil patchwork sassan lol

I don't really have a least favourte charactor I liked them all for different reasons but if I had to choose I'd choose Rhode. I mean how quick was the Bit** to turn on you when she realised you'd become a dragon knight. Hang on there muppet I was'nt even around when the Divine was supposedley killed hows does that mean you have to slay me you arrogant b****.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Divine Avenger
Hang on there muppet I was'nt even around when the Divine was supposedley killed hows does that mean you have to slay me you arrogant b****.

Muahahah you tell her! hahaha

J
stranger
stranger
J
I thought Rhode had a lot of potential to be a conflicted rival/friend/reluctant enemy. Stuck between her code of conduct, responsibilities and her personal investment in your character.

I was disappointed when the writers tossed this excellent opportunity out the window and she just turned on you without any hesitation. Perhaps a little remorse, but she wasn't conflicted at all and didn't even entertain sparing you as an option.

Real human beings just don't behave that way, in such frigid absolutes.

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
Well, some do. For her he was just some cadet, one of many. She didn't have much of personal connection to him. So he went dark side - he must die, as simple as that.

BTW, I do not like Dr. Needleman - can't read his mind first, and his potions are on expensive side. wink

Originally Posted by Amnariel

Bellegar-Damn that man still get out the evil by me with his rymes and cowardness,he always hide behind his summoned creatures or on the top of ruins or teleport himself...
Damian-Same like Bellegar Coward

Every time Bellegar appears I think.....

Heck, I would like to wring your scrawny neck. wink

D2ED + More D2ED + A happy ending = A winner
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by joeyfromspace
I thought Rhode had a lot of potential to be a conflicted rival/friend/reluctant enemy. Stuck between her code of conduct, responsibilities and her personal investment in your character.

I was disappointed when the writers tossed this excellent opportunity out the window and she just turned on you without any hesitation. Perhaps a little remorse, but she wasn't conflicted at all and didn't even entertain sparing you as an option.

Real human beings just don't behave that way, in such frigid absolutes.

The Dragon Slayers are almost a military organization. In a war situation, a commanding officer would not hesitate to give the order to execute a soldier found guilty of treason.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard