Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Where is they key to the golden chest in the red/blue room?

I've cleared the whole area and there isn't a key I can see anywhere. Even got into the room blocked with a forcefield.

P
stranger
stranger
P
No key. go into the hot tub, hit button, then go find the two buttons illuminated by contrasting lighting colors in room.

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I already got into that room. I'm talking about the chest NEXT to the fountain. How do you get into that chest. I already changed the room to blue and hit the 3 switches to access the forcefield rooms chest. I want to know about the other chest!

Anyone have any idea? I saw a few people asking about this chest in another post but never got an answer.

V
stranger
stranger
V
that key is in one of the jails on the bed

V
stranger
stranger
V
I cant seem to get that force field thingy turned off in the house once I leave the section where you have the hot tube, how do you turn that field off?

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
When the room is blue form the fountain/hot tub button, there will be 3 buttons that shine in a light blue glow of light.

I found one on a column near the jail, and another by the bed, the 3rd seems to move around between a couple different spots in my experience, one of which was the column near the hot tub, the other spot on the wall near the way you came in, and another time where the 2 girls were sitting on the right when you first came in.

V
stranger
stranger
V
will look at those areas, ty

V
stranger
stranger
V
yea the chest in room where the hot tube thing is, you right, cant seem to figure out how to open that one. forcefield chest I got as well.

veteran
veteran
That chest opens if you
take Tom's finger and use that to get in. The General will open the chest for you, and then you fight him.

RWH Offline
stranger
stranger
well guy's done everything here and still can't open that damn golden chest !!

C
C
@RWH: Look at Stabbey's spoiler. You must have chosen the option to use Tom's finger when completing the quest. If you chose to do the quest without Tom's finger you cannot open the chest.

stranger
stranger
are you talking about the private key in the sewers?

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard