Next Thread
Print Thread
#427010 16/11/10 08:50 PM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I completed all quests in town. The only thing left is to follow rhode into the place below the champion academy. However, I went all over source square and could not find one usable thing.

I did notice that after getting clue 4 I did not get a cutscene where bellanar tried to chain me up again. I think I might have created a bug when I did maxos clue before finishing engineer clue (I did engineer up till the source gate, which I used to vendor then got distracted and did the maxos one?)

Did someone else get a cutscene/fight with the rhyming wizard for all 5 clues? If so I guess my game is bugged.

Marbhachir #427046 16/11/10 10:53 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
I don't remember if Belligar kidnaps you after *every* clue or just the first 4, Maxos clue was the first clue I found on my first playthrough because I was determined on figuring out the runes with 2 of the runes not activated due to having not finished the prancing seahorse quest :P

After clearing out source square, the entrance to the academy is the door the troll was standing in front of during the engineer fight

Nasuradin #427104 17/11/10 03:53 AM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Thanks, for some reason I couldnt interact with that door but after closing the game and re-entering, it worked.

Marbhachir #427113 17/11/10 05:45 AM
V
stranger
stranger
V
Yeah it does happen, some of the quests are bugged but if you quit the game and re-enter it, it's fixed.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard