Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
K
Just completed it, gets an absolute 10 out of 10 from me.

The the storyline, the voice acting, the humour, the sound effects and music, the quality of the NPC's and their dialogues, the way you are completely absorbed into the gameworld and become your character, brilliant.

The very end was just right, your shadow on the ground and your departing roar as you fly away.

I'd have happily paid twice the purchase price for the game (if ya got AA support into it) wink

Thankyou Larian, for a wonderful adventure.

Last edited by Knight Flyer; 17/11/10 04:17 AM.
M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
Thank you very much! Glad you enjoyed div2 wave

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
It has also become my top 2010. I thought it would be civ5, but nope.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Mine as well smile

veteran
veteran
Absolutly my TOP favorite of 2010 !!
smile

Fully agree with Knight Flyer ! Great game !

For me it beat many other PRG's, for sure ! wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Was the biggest surprise of 2009 in it's original form and is now the most loved game of 2010/2011. We thank you once again! smile

Divinity II: XBOX 360
Region: PAL (UK)
Display: 1080i HDMI PC
P
stranger
stranger
P
+1, amazing game

old hand
old hand
Thank you all ! Your feedback is well appreciated and a huge source of motivation for us.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Dungeon Master
Was the biggest surprise of 2009 in it's original form.

Same here, I thought the game sucked when playing the demo but after giving the demo a few more shots, I enjoyed it and enjoyed the RPG elements and brought myself a copy. I got it this year and was surprised at how good it was.

Now the graphics are improved with the DKS and you can lower the difficulty, I'm sure more people will actually not give up after getting to broken valley.

journeyman
journeyman
Very well made game, after playing it for a while I have to say I even liked it more than Dragon Age Origins. It doesn't feel asl limiting as DAO. I wish if DKS has a mod tool like Bioware games do.

U
stranger
stranger
U
Originally Posted by Dragomist
Very well made game, after playing it for a while I have to say I even liked it more than Dragon Age Origins. It doesn't feel asl limiting as DAO. I wish if DKS has a mod tool like Bioware games do.

Same for me. I know DAO is a very good game but for me I just couldn't get into it for some reason. I have attempted about 6 playthroughs of Dragon age but I just keep loosing intrest about 4 hours in.

Divinity 2 DKS has had me hooked for days. for me It's about everything a RPG gamer could wish for. So much thought and heart was put into it that I can't help but notice. It may not be the perfect game, but what game is? I can honestly say though that I am still enjoying it as much as I did when I first started playing it.

stranger
stranger
I have to agree with the poster. I engoyed Divinity 2 Ego Draconis when it first came out, but The Dragon Knight Saga has really polished the game into one of my all time favorites. I also bought Divine Divinity through gog.com and enjoy playing that awesome game as well in high res on my wide screen monitor. smile

Thanks Larian and keep making the awesome rpgs. No one makes them like you guys do! smile

Last edited by Xandor; 17/11/10 07:04 PM.
V
journeyman
journeyman
V
Yes, the same for me. With a good story, great characters, free exploration, and air battles D2DKS easily beats DAO by my lights. Obviously it beats Arcania, Fable 3, and TW2 as well. I've actually never heard about Larian till 2010, when I was browsing the web in search for a good RPG to play. I even got Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity after I liked D2ED so much. Glad I found you guys.

old hand
old hand
To be honest when I bought Divinity 2 it was the Dragon on the front of the cover that made me pick it up. When I read the back & realised you could become a dragon My money was out of my pocket & in the till quicker than you could think possible lol. Got home put it in my console played it completed it in 3 day's raged at the end & played it again lol. I have been hooked ever since & when DKS was released I was down Gamestation for 9am when it opened buying my copy came home & DKS has'nt left my console since that day lol.

veteran
veteran
Yes, the Larian games are very very addictive :hihi:

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard