Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Z
stranger
stranger
Z
I believe you do not understand completely what it is about.
Nevertheless, it plays no role from which country a Game comes.
"will be fixed soon enough with a patch "??????? A couple of Month is soon enough????

What silly statement "Many people have found Divinity II: DKS is not broken at all so we the players did something wrong".

I should pay attention in the Game that I make nothing wrong, so that I can play it without bugs?
LOL you are really a clown!

Morality is an invention of the humanity and no consequence of the life!
Support
Support

See Lar_q's explanation above for the delay.
Also, even if MS didn't have limits on the size and number of patches that could be released for Xbox games, so Larian could put out single-issue bug fixes as soon as they were isolated and fixed, the publisher has a test procedure period, as does MS, so it would still take a month.

I believe Dungeon Master's point was that most people did not encounter this problem, and it requires are particular playstyle from the player to trigger (ie spending a long time in the game or leaving it paused for a long time). It is not the player's fault that it happens, but it is within their ability to avoid if they know about the issue in advance.

OP Offline
Raze,

Just being funny because Mr Perfect has lost the plot, or maybe Bable Fish is not making much sense once his words have been turned to English. Thats why I don't go posting on other region boards with the wrong end of the stick, or so it reads.

We are here to help, if it reads people refuse to understand or be patient then there is no help and you can only give up. After all am I in the same boat...

***Bangs head on table***

Divinity II: XBOX 360
Region: PAL (UK)
Display: 1080i HDMI PC
Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Especially in RPGs it is important to test all ways, because every player another way can go.
That is, what makes these Games so interesting.

And what still interests me Dungeon MASTER, ***how does wood on wood sound?*** ;-)

Morality is an invention of the humanity and no consequence of the life!
old hand
old hand
So the patch is at Microsoft and we got news that it passed the first phase of testing - they are now in the second phase which we think might be finished this week, meaning that with a bit of luck it'll be available somewhere next week, finally. Assuming of course that it passes phase 2 (fingers crossed)

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Lar_q
So the patch is at Microsoft and we got news that it passed the first phase of testing - they are now in the second phase which we think might be finished this week, meaning that with a bit of luck it'll be available somewhere next week, finally. Assuming of course that it passes phase 2 (fingers crossed)

Would this explain why someone from Larian Studios has recovered my gamertag off XBOX LiVE on to another XBOX 360 and signed-in last night to load up Divinity II DKS? It was my belief that you needed my gamertag so you could load my save game and all this would be done off-line. I'm not happy to say the least... Do I phone Microsoft up?? Or do I fully have your trust nothing will be tampered with??

piccy: http://i51.tinypic.com/120jdzb.jpg

veteran
veteran
Hello Dungeon Master,

Do not worry please. We did load your save game to test it with the update.
We didn't change anything to your profile. Everything will be ok, we promise.

All the best,
Lynn

OP Offline
Originally Posted by lynn
Hello Dungeon Master,

Do not worry please. We did load your save game to test it with the update.
We didn't change anything to your profile. Everything will be ok, we promise.

All the best,
Lynn

Thanks for getting back and the email you just send. Cheers!

OP Offline
Ah cool. horsey

Lynn just emailed me to say that the 360 patch has worked on my save game after downloading it off micorsoft on their pre-release patch side. AVIT!!!!!!! cheer

Wont be long now people! Next week with any luck and the demon is getting a long over due fire ball to the head from me once and for all!!! rpg003

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hi,
I managed to get past Sassan without any problems, but I am now encountering the same / similar problem at a later point, starting with Raze. After many hours and loading different saved games (on 2 different consoles), and a lot of button bashing, I got passed the bug, but I am now encountering the same bug/freezing on every cutscene. I won't say what missions they are as I don't want to spoil anything for anyone as this really is a good game. I have tried various quests after Raze, but any cutscene encountered freezes!
Guess my main question is whether this patch will fix my problem...
I do want to start the game again at some point, but can't face doing this just yet, especially if I know that this may happen again!

Thanks in advance for any help in this matter
xx

stranger
stranger
hehe

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Smilesking
Hi,
I managed to get past Sassan without any problems, but I am now encountering the same / similar problem at a later point, starting with Raze. After many hours and loading different saved games (on 2 different consoles), and a lot of button bashing, I got passed the bug, but I am now encountering the same bug/freezing on every cutscene. I won't say what missions they are as I don't want to spoil anything for anyone as this really is a good game. I have tried various quests after Raze, but any cutscene encountered freezes!
Guess my main question is whether this patch will fix my problem...
I do want to start the game again at some point, but can't face doing this just yet, especially if I know that this may happen again!

Thanks in advance for any help in this matter
xx

Try the patch thats just been released. My Sasson issue is 100% fixed and it was said back in some early posts some other cut scenes were linked to the same timing related bug.

Fingers crossed for you, but if you have not put the game back on since then do so now and try the patched version.

Best of luck!

stranger
stranger
The patch has been released??? Where when by whom ... where can I get it ?

The best psychological health comes from admitting your faults and recognizing they're caused by someone else.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Hi, this is my first time on a forum so if I have the wrong protocol forgive me. I am having the problem with Sasson summoning the demon. I know that Larian have released a patch on X-box live but I'm not on X-box live. How can I get this patch?

Support
Support

Wizzzard;
With your Xbox online, starting the game should automatically check for an update, and prompt you to download the patch. For the PC version, check here.

Starbuck1951;
You can download Xbox firmware updates on a computer and copy them to a USB drive or CD/DVD-R to update it. For patches, though, I think you need to get the Xbox online. Can you bring it to a friend's house, string a long ethernet cable to your router, or hook it up to a PC/laptop with Internet Connection Sharing, etc?

Try emailing support@larian.com. They can not get around MS' patch distribution restrictions, but with your save they may be able to summon the demon on an updated system, save and return that save file, assuming the patch didn't introduce any save format changes.
See Lar's post here on how to send them an Xbox save.

Welcome to the forum. wave

A
stranger
stranger
A
Hi, Everybody what a great game this is. This is a first post.

I have this problem too. Same screenshot as the OP. So I joined xbox live and downloaded the update, as prompted. Unfortunately it doesn't work and I still end up with the same screenshot as the OP, Dungeon Master.

I have two earlier save games which get me further into the screenshot but still freeze.

I'm in the UK and we have a black xbox 360. I'm going to try and send you a save game following the instructions above.

Thanks for reading

stranger
stranger
Welll here we are ... 4 months later and still no 'fix' I doubt I'll purchase a game from this company again. It really is a shame when someone can fork out £40 for a damaged product and have no redress.

The best psychological health comes from admitting your faults and recognizing they're caused by someone else.
Support
Support

The patch with this fix was released over a month ago: Xbox360 Title Update for The Dragon Knight Saga. If you are still having a problem after installing the patch, send your save to Larian (as I mentioned in my replies to both of your posts earlier in this topic).

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard