Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Art Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Using Potion from Pixie dust followed bloodstains and went through ?rift? door to fight big group. Found you can go to tower and back with dragon stone BUT, after fight, stuck in rooms. Looks like you have to go through acid water to get to door per map but door does not show. Stuck in rooms there. Got one crystal and put it on pedestal, can not lockpick chests, even with five ability so not sure if answer in chest/s.

Got second cryst. from chest in acid area. looks like door opens there, prob more fights but I am ok and hope this helps someone else without spoiling it

Last edited by Art; 20/11/10 04:54 AM.
old hand
old hand
if you want to increase your lockpick go to the ministrey & speak to the female trainer I forget her name but she'll train u for lockpick.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Also, look for the broken pillars in the water. You can jump across and get across without even touching the poison. The only time the poison really gets annoying is in the battle with Jake because monsters are in the water, I recommend using a bow and just whittling them away, or ducking into the other room and they'll follow you.

apprentice
apprentice
to kill Jake, you have to find the four people he brought down there {in that room} and buried to break the immunity spell he has on himself. there is also a lot of stuff scattered throughout the room. you'll have to do a little swimming, but watch your life and go from pile to pile of junk to recover. once you find all four people and kill them, will you be able to put some serious hurt on Jake.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard