Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I applied the patch today. It fixed the issue with the teleporters being blocked by rocks (I gained access to Rayhun) but the quest "a guild without a master" is still bugged for me : I take the quest, beat the bad guys without the master getting killed but it doesn't trigger the end of the quest and I'm locked inside the building...

I don't know if it can help but i noticed if I wait sometimes the number of foes decreased : sometimes I just fight one ennemy, sometimes they're 5.

Last edited by Flying gg; 08/12/10 10:54 AM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
I gained access too to Rayhun's fortress, but you have to know the exact location.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Flying gg
I applied the patch today. It fixed the issue with the teleporters being blocked by rocks (I gained access to Rayhun) but the quest "a guild without a master" is still bugged for me : I take the quest, beat the bad guys without the master getting killed but it doesn't trigger the end of the quest and I'm locked inside the building...

Sounds like it must be a different bug; you could email the support guys with a savegame at the ready, they're pretty good at looking into stuff like that given a couple of days.

Originally Posted by Flying gg
I don't know if it can help but i noticed if I wait sometimes the number of foes decreased : sometimes I just fight one ennemy, sometimes they're 5.

I wish I'd known that before - especially when I originally played ED! I've always had five of them, but assuming it's not part of your bug, just one Black Ring dude would be far more preferable. Well, obviously. grin

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Hi !

I just wanted to know if you found something about this issue (I sent my savegame about a week ago). I don't want to be on your back, it's just I'd like to keep playing. Otherwise, I think I'll fail the quest on purpose.

PS : happy hollidays ! smile

old hand
old hand
Can you PM me what email address you used to send it?

Tweeting @forktong
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
PM sent. Thank you !

old hand
old hand
No problem, on it!

Tweeting @forktong
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Problem solved thanks to Larian support !

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard