Print Thread
#428518 22/11/10 04:53 AM
M
metalx Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Can anyone tell me some of them and where i cant find them?

P
stranger
stranger
P
in ed there's only one warrior(i.e melee) set that does not include weapons and thats the ulthring set. both the blood echelon and scorpion set includes weapons( sword and shield for the blood echelon and a 2hander for the scorpion. In fov/dks the viper set would be the only melee warrior set, i think.
there's another thread here that gives the location of most of the sets. hope this helps.

veteran
veteran
Armor sets in DKS

Well, you can wear the Rivellon Guards, and the Defenders of Aleroth, and Aleroth Archmage sets as a dual-wielder, but I recommend the Ulthring set. You acquire that by
Mind-reading various Black Ring members just before you fight them. Xanlosch, Stone, and Raze. I don't remember off-hand who the third member is. It's not Keara, though. It might be Kali.

Also, none of the FoV sets include a weapon, so any of those will do, although Order of the Viper is probably your best bet there.

P
stranger
stranger
P
the other general you have to mindread is kali, suggest you get the quest to kill here from hermosa if you chose here to be your trainer. kali is at the end of orobas fjords on the way to rivertown, i think since you really cant go to rivertown.

Last edited by pchefkent; 22/11/10 05:59 AM.
M
metalx Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
thx all for info

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard