Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Samail Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Hi guys smile
I'm almost at the end of the game, but one thing still bothers me - there is one locked door just above the entrance to the bad wizard's tomb (Antediluvian Vault entrance) in the Champion academy. The door is near to the first jumping platforms on the way to the Moss rat sphere - just after you cross the broken floor,after the wooden "bridge" made from several wooden boards. So is there a key or button for that door smile ?

You know, madness is a lot like gravity… sometimes all you need is a little push
Samail Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Well after 137 views of this topic still there isn't even one reply smile No one even asked me "Are you dreaming about this door" or " Give more details - i don't remember door at the place you point " smile Never mind - i finished the game - great admires to the creators - good stuff you did, now I'm waiting for possible Divinity 3 laugh And for the door - i was just curious what lays behind it and why i didn't find the key to it - nothing in great matter to the main story line wink

Last edited by Samail; 28/11/10 02:13 AM.

You know, madness is a lot like gravity… sometimes all you need is a little push
stranger
stranger
Want to know too smile

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
I'm still in that area, I would like to know how to open that door as well lol. Has anyone managed to open it?

Reality is but a shadow of one's imagination, is it not?
P
stranger
stranger
P
i can do this:
1. jump on the 1st platform
2. save your game
3. jump on the fire on the door
4. go trough the wall
5. nothing happen..some tiny room back there and you'll stuck there forever.

i think this only happen to me but try it.

Samail Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Thanks for the try mate smile Suppose this door is only interior background then - just to make the players wondering around in desperate attempts to find key/button/push plate/lever laugh

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard