Unseen Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
U
(PC)Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga
Version:Steam

Hello,

I have encountered a couple of issues at the Bandit Hideout thats in Orobas Fjords. First issue I had was that none of the bandits inside would drop the random key drop for the gate to the pressure plates. After a couple of reloads I was finally able to get the key drop.

Now after the pressure plate puzzle that brings down the barrier field when I go to the room where Ragon is in a conversation is triggered with Ragon, but the screen is black with just the conversation text. I'm able to finish the conversation tree with Ragon to initiate the battle with him and the screen reverts back to normal, but the NPC is nowhere to be seen and the room is empty of the NPCs. Anyone else encounter this before?

Not sure if it has anything to do with it but I have done the hotfix to change the FPS.

Pardon me if this is already a known bug as I haven't been able to see if its been posted yet or not. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated as I am unable to complete the hunter quest. I have also encountered the invisible NPCs that wont attack you while in human form in the flying fortress but I have seen that that is already a known issue.

Thanks in advance!

To fix these issues, please send yur savegame to support@larian.com and reference this thread. They can fix this for you in a timely manner.

The patch that is coming out soon will prevent these issues from happening but for older savegames that still have these issues, send them to support and we will be able to help you

U
Unseen Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
U
Done and done, and Wow you guys are on the ball! I didn't expect it to have been fixed for me so soon.

A very heartfelt thank you from a very satisfied customer. I can't wait to see what future projects that the Larian team has in store for us!

F
stranger
stranger
F

I have the exact same issue with Ragon as mentioned above. I have just updated with the patch through Steam and still get the problem. The savegame Im loading from was created before the patch but it is before I enter the bandit cave for the first time.

stranger
stranger

I have the same problem here and the troll runekeeper also does not appear. I like to send my save game to Larian to fix the problem, but i can't seen to find my savegames

F
stranger
stranger
F
Support fixed the problem for me.

Thumbs up for superb support!

R
stranger
stranger
R
Strange :S, I had the same problems just right now but it was on xbox 360. It was Dragon knight saga.
I just reloaded and this time i got the key. how come it happened to me? does xbox 360 also use patches?? im not really good with that stuff :P.

Support
Support

There are patches for Xbox games, though MS does have limits on the size and number of patches that can be released (if the Xbox is online when you start a game it should automatically detect any updates and prompt you to install them). A patch for the Xbox version of DKS is currently being tested, and then needs to go through MS' submission procedures and their testing before release.

Welcome to the forum. wave

R
stranger
stranger
R
Ok thanks smile i did not know that :P Then I'll try to connect to internet with xbox and see if there is any update smile

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard