Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I am from the USA and was wondering where I should purchase from since I went to the website and saw it advertising to get it at http://divinity2dksus.nexway.com/qte.html then I came here and the top tells me to go to http://www.larianvault.com/

I just want a version that could be patched efficiently as they release patches and not have to go through a waiting period (otherwise I would have purchased it on steam as I did the regular edition back when it came out)

I am really looking forward towards playing the game, but I just can't figure out where to purchase it from that could be easily patched as they release new patches. Any help or tips on where to purchase it from would be appreciated.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Bump, I want to purchase it soonish so I can play but still not sure where from.

old hand
old hand
Patches will be immediately applicable to the LarianVault version, obviously because that is our own store. Other digital distributors with their own update system / security system usually take a bit to get the patch on their servers.

Tweeting @forktong
GamersGate version works perfectly with the DD patches found here, no problems what so ever.

Last edited by Paris; 01/12/10 09:08 AM.

D2ED + More D2ED + A happy ending = A winner
L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Why would you not buy from the vault? I purchased my copy of FoV from there without a hitch. I was at first a little confused by the prices being in Euro while I live in the US, but my card went through just fine and the bank didn't charge any extra fee or anything, although of course Euro is worth more than the USD lol. I believe it was 19.99 euros = 26.2049 US dollars if that helps. Supporting the vault is a good way to support Larian as I believe they get the money straight on.

Reality is but a shadow of one's imagination, is it not?
apprentice
apprentice
Just so you know, since you have the Steam version of original Divinity 2, you can get DKS for 26.99 instead of 39.99, you get a 33% discount. So far Steam have been getting the patches for DKS in about 1 day out to the customers.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard