Next Thread
Print Thread
B
BigBang Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I am in the champions academy and found the Helmet of Secrets, but when I put it on, nothing happens confused

Do I have to do something to activate it?

apprentice
apprentice
Very strange! The only thing you have to do is to find the helm and equip it to see the hidden places and stuff in the Academy - no need of additional activation of the helm. Do you see the special visual effect when you put on the helm ? And to be clear - there is no hidden stuffs in the room where you found it - to be sure the helm work or not check the main hall where you get in into the building - on the left wall from the entrance with helm put on you have to can see the hidden pass to new section of the Academy.

You know, madness is a lot like gravity… sometimes all you need is a little push
B
BigBang Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
That's what I thought, but it is not working, I equip the helmet and see no change. I have tried it everywhere in the academy to no avail. I seems I may have found a bug, I'm just surprised no one else has encounter the same problem, before I created this topic I search for quite a while and could not find anyone reporting the same issue.

You'd probably best send a savegame to support@larian.com and we will see what we can do. Reference this thread in the mail.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Did you put the helm on in the Academy? Not outside the academy.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard