Next Thread
Print Thread
#430138 02/12/10 05:39 PM
L
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
L
Just wondering if my caracter makes the transition from the end of the Ego Draconis part of the Dragon Knight Saga into Flames of Vengeance,with my level,equipment and the stuff in storage at the battle tower intact?

old hand
old hand
Yes. You will barely notice the transition.

(Some people have even mailed us to ask where ED actually stops and FOV starts. Not kidding.)

Tweeting @forktong
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by ForkTong
Yes. You will barely notice the transition.

(Some people have even mailed us to ask where ED actually stops and FOV starts. Not kidding.)

Yup quite the understatement of the century too...I finally realized it, but not right away.

Great work in that depot Larian!! bow

Daft #430265 03/12/10 10:29 AM
L
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
L
Ok,thanks for the replies folks.

I'm now glad I started from the beginning again.

The only real way to tell that you have moved to over to FOV, is when you think to yourself "I'll be back" laugh

D2ED + More D2ED + A happy ending = A winner
Paris #430450 04/12/10 05:48 PM
E
journeyman
journeyman
E
Originally Posted by Paris
The only real way to tell that you have moved to over to FOV, is when you think to yourself "I'll be back" laugh

I *loved* that entrance my character made, and had a good laugh over it (I have all the movies).

This is the best transition between campaigns I've ever seen. Good job! smile

stranger
stranger
hey guys just wondering I had a great character in Ego Draconis but it says all my save are outdated in DKS. I had ED before DKS and all FoV characters I make generally are rich but sucky. Is there anyway to get my saves redated (fake word, lol) to be able to use them in DKS. PS. I have the Steam version of DKS but disc version of ED. I think I'm screwed. aargh

Some call me a hero, others call me a traiter. I am neither, I am God.
apprentice
apprentice
I had a similar situation, pretty sure you need to start a new. It's better IMHO, to restart with the way the two stories combine. In my situation I just enjoyed the game once again. bow

happy hunting rpg008

Daft #430783 06/12/10 10:24 PM
stranger
stranger
i would restart sure but i only just finished the game you know what i mean. I mean I loved ED but it was so long and i achieved so much and it really is unreplayable so soon after going thru about 40-50 hours in the game not even a week ago. I would but its so much work just for a new wep and armor. If i cant redate the saves then i'll just keep playing FoV.

Some call me a hero, others call me a traiter. I am neither, I am God.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard