Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#430495 05/12/10 01:29 AM
roonian Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
i have been looking for malachite gems for the past two days now by using my runners, but cant find any. can someone please tell me where to find them??

those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it
apprentice
apprentice
You can't send runners for Malachite GEMS, just the ore. You need to find the malachite yourself. cheer

this my help get you going in the right direction. --->> http://divinity2.wikia.com/wiki/Malachite_Gems

happy hunting rpg008

Daft #430503 05/12/10 03:42 AM
roonian Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
thanks

those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it
Daft #430535 05/12/10 11:28 AM
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Daft
You can't send runners for Malachite GEMS, just the ore. You need to find the malachite yourself. cheer

I'd expected that to be the case, but my runner brought me a gem when I asked for one. Doubt that'll work too many times, though...

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
Huh funny, I never had a result like that. Although I used my runners to mass up 300 malachite ore, and 300 diamonds, all in the same sitting by using dragon stone repeatedly, to sell for gold. No gems during that fiasco. meh

That's ok though, I believe I have some 20 or so still in the vault, also I've noticed that in FoV these are not soooo rare at all so.. delight

Daft #430557 05/12/10 03:16 PM
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I must admit I was surprised: I'd expected him to come back with some useless ore instead. I think I still have 8 or 9 squirrelled away somewhere even after helping out the blind chap, though I've been waiting for the "ultimate" (? whichever is the top-tier one, anyway) jewellery and armour enchantments to make themselves known before I use them...

I do wonder if I was a bit hasty in not doing the save/reload thing with the three or four malachite seams I know about, but I still got four or give gems out of them in total so I figure I'm not doing too badly. smile

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
Good times. I mainly horded them in the first act DKS, but I did scour the countryside looking for them. as far as the reload thing I always made it an option, though only used it once, all other times I ended up with 1-2 gems. There were several I received from quests, merchants and so on.

Honestly though my experience in FOV has made what I did to receive Malachite gems in DKS like a joke, they seem to be popping up everywhere..same as skill books..way to many skill points to play with atm, 95 and counting, at level 43 currently(not including the 5 free Dragonknight skills, or Dragon skills) rolleyes

Daft #430583 05/12/10 06:04 PM
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'm still waiting for the patch before I embark on FoV, so I can't really comment there. At least I know what malachite gems actually do this time: first time through their usefulness eluded me beyond "hey, I can sell this for quite a profit!" Doh. ouch

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
Hehe, I hear you there, that 2k or so looks mighty useful early on, but with the Battle Tower gold is never an issue. bow

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard