Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Trippy Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
T
I've been playing DKS (awesome game), and I just reached the start of the FoV expansion after visiting the Hall of Echoes.

I left a lot of good stuff in the battle tower like Malachite gems and alternate armor sets. Do I need to go back to a save (before the Hall of Echoes) and choose what to take, or is there a way of accessing the battle tower (or just the battle-tower inventory) from the city? I want to know before I play to much more in order to minimise the ammount of replay.

Also if I can't get to the battle tower, how do I craft and train in the expansion?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I've spent quite some time searching before posting this. Maybe if I'd played the expansion instead of searching for the answer I'd already know by now wink. I did spend 10 mins looking around though, and I discounted the obvious (e.g. using the waypont shrine to get to the tower).

enthusiast
enthusiast
you can teleport to the battletower with the same gem in the expansion, as if all your stuff in your storage stays the same, I want to say yes but I can't remember :P I know Sassan's inventory changes lol

T
Trippy Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
T
Thank you Nasuradin!

I actually feel a bit silly now - never tried the stone... Now the whole "Exit Battle Tower" option on the stone (which was previously dsiabled) makes sense wink

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard