Print Thread
C
cohena Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Hi,

I played divinity 2 and finished it few months ago without any problems.

I began now playing DKS since my saved charchter cant be imported to the expansion....

I reached maxos tower and got the quest "whats in a name" but i cant find the key to library room.
I have done some research and understood that i need to kill an abomination master at the morgue(basement level of the tower), but other then grim there is nobody there and no key.....

I have loaded save game from before entering the doors to the tower and various saves at points along the way and still no abomination master and no key.

I even reinstalled the game but still no go, how can i make the abomination master to appear?
Is it possible to spawn a key?

BTW : is it just me or DKS is much easier then divinity 2?

Thanks in advance for any help.

D
stranger
stranger
D
If I'm right, as soon as you go down to the basement the thing will be waiting for you right outside the elevator/platform.
And I don't remember if the Library needed a key at all, I mean, I killed both the basement one and the necromancy chamber one, and yet, I don't think the keys I've got from them were of any use

Try mindreading the Goblin in the library.

IDK what to put here, so don't bother reading it, you're just wasting your time... STOP READING IT!
C
cohena Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Originally Posted by DSabre
If I'm right, as soon as you go down to the basement the thing will be waiting for you right outside the elevator/platform.
And I don't remember if the Library needed a key at all, I mean, I killed both the basement one and the necromancy chamber one, and yet, I don't think the keys I've got from them were of any use

Try mindreading the Goblin in the library.

There was no one other then Grim at the basement even after loadin frm several save points and reinstaling the game.
I had to send savefile to the aupport team and they cause the abomination monster to appear :
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=431029#Post431029

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard