Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dae Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I cant take it anymore cry

I prefer xbox 360 to PC any day because it takes a lot of the pain out of gaming IMO...but I cant take not knowing how the story ends. The ending of ED is constantly wearing at me...like a book thats had the post climatic resolution torn asunder.

SO I give.

ok, my little rant is over, now my actual post:

I have an older (circa 2002 or so) PC connected to my hdtv that ive been using for 3D modeling and design (autocad and such). It's specifications are listed below as displayed in control panel:

WinXP media center edition, 250 Gb HDD
Pentium(R) D 3.00 Ghz
2.79 Ghz
3.24 Gb ram
Nvidea GeForce 9800GT

Will DNS install and perform decently on this machine? Will it be comparable that the performance of DNS on a xbox 360?

Very soon we will release the DKS demoes. These will give you a free and easy way to check your system for compatibility but from what you write, those specs should suffice for running DKS with very satisfactory results.

Dae Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Thanks Greever. I again got impatient and bought the game...downloading now. I shall see how its going to work out in about 10 minutes wink

Last edited by Dae; 16/12/10 10:23 AM.
Dae Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Well, I just ran into farglow and the performance im seeing with this old machine and DNS seems about equal that which I was seeing with ED and the xbox 360 (lacks a tiny bit on graphic intensive scenes, but not too bad).

Hopefully all is good and I can finally enjoy the game cool2

Cheers

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard