England
J
JayCee Offline OP
stranger
JayCee  Offline OP
stranger
J

England
Hello world of Larian, i'm a new account holder & this is my first ever official post into a forum so I do apologise if my question is in the wrong place. This particular sidequest is really causing me a spot of bother, I would normally have found all the help I need in games now by browsing questions here & similar sites but to no avail I have failed this time. I'm wondering when the opportune moment to complete this sidequest is as you are unable to take Dragon form before you have retaken the Battle Tower but yet, after you have claimed possession you are unable to head back outside as Damian's poisonous shroud now covers the land... You are also unable to complete this sidequest while Damian's forces lay siege to your tower because of the restriction of taking human form during this course. This singular problem alone is also rendering me incapable of blowing the game wide open & claiming my last & final achievement for 'Adrift' as you need your dragon form to be able to land onto the raft... I have saved the game just before starting any of the boss-fights in the Tower so i'm still able to walk outside without being over-powered by Damian's poisonous shroud. I'm normally very logic & should of solved this riddle by now but this has truly overthrown me... Heh-heh! So.. Riddle me this... How & when do you go about completing this task? I do apologise for my lengthy request aswell, i've been told that I talk to much. In advance I thankyou for the solution & hope to read it soon. hehe

Re: Legend Of The Mariner Sidequest? [Re: JayCee] #432363
20/12/10 08:13 AM
20/12/10 08:13 AM
ACSS Offline
old hand
ACSS  Offline
old hand

There are 2 entrances into the battle tower, where one is being blocked and has a teleport shrine just nearby. If you had activated that teleport shrine before the fight with laiken, you can easily teleport outside of your battle tower once you successfully obtain it. Then you can proceed on with your quest.

Eventhough majority area of the sentinel island is cover in poison shroud, you can still land and complete your achievement on the raft, as well as getting the magic book for the quest. Those areas are not affected by the poison.

Re: Legend Of The Mariner Sidequest? [Re: ACSS] #432366
20/12/10 08:19 AM
20/12/10 08:19 AM
England
J
JayCee Offline OP
stranger
JayCee  Offline OP
stranger
J

England
Oh my life!... I can't believe I didn't of that... Your absolutely right, there is the other entrance isn't there... Man I feel so dumb now. Big praise for that though man, I would've been here trying to conquer that for weeks! This place aint half bad is it? You get what your after. Heh-heh! :hihi:

~{The problem is not me... The problem is the problem you have with me.}~"War does not determine who is right... Only who is left."

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze