Next Thread
Print Thread
#434061 03/01/11 11:56 PM
H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Hi guys just looking for a bit of insight. Not sure if this is a bug or just part of the game.

The issue is i cant seem to upgrade any of the platforms of my tower for the achievemeny in flames of vengeance. now i cant find and info online so please excuse my ignorance. i'm wondering is it only possible to upgrade the tower in ego drac ? so FOV tower is already upgraded?. thanks guys any help would be great

Last edited by House MD; 04/01/11 12:05 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
for me chest in same place in fov as it was in ego . i didnt see an option to upgrade my platforms in fov i upgraded them fully in first one but i also bought the steam pack and played the game over again well worth it in my opion

Save Save and Save some more
H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
thanks i have the original ego drac for my 360 and the dks also and am currentley working on a 2nd playthrough from scratch on ego drac via dks. to bad i cant import saves and items etc frown

T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
The upagrade missions are all set in the Fijords, so you're not going to be able to do them once you've reached FoV and are stuck in the city.

I just tried to start a FoV game, and my Rejuvenation 8 potion cost me 1*dragon nail, 3*earth root and 3*giseng. On my original game (fully upgraded) it was only 1*dragon nail, 2*earth root, 2*ginseng. So I'd say (at a guess) you have the first upgrade, but not the second.

The alchemist in the city also has the extra ingredient cost, but the skill trainer in the battle tower seems fully upgraded (can go to level 15).

C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by House MD
Hi guys just looking for a bit of insight. Not sure if this is a bug or just part of the game.

The issue is i cant seem to upgrade any of the platforms of my tower for the achievemeny in flames of vengeance. now i cant find and info online so please excuse my ignorance. i'm wondering is it only possible to upgrade the tower in ego drac ? so FOV tower is already upgraded?. thanks guys any help would be great

I don't think you can get the achievement now. But I think the trainers in the starting city can train you to raise skill caps and such without needing to quest for them to upgrade. need to confirm that though..

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard