Well, first of all realy thanks for this game, I didn't see an amazing story just like that since the 2004 in the RPG's world, some peoples didn't like the end of Ego Draconis, I think becouse they didn't play Divine & Divinity first and I realy like the first end, but this end, the end of flame of vengance, is amazing. First of all I love the books in all your games, they make the story line much more intresting with some story of the world game. For the next chapter I'm waiting for an other same amazing game, maybe with a dragon mount just like the dragon knights in Divine & Divinity :P but isn't important, the most important thinks for me is the story of this game.
In my opinion a lot of game relesed in the few last years have the graphic as a central production point and the action way to make an RPG, but for an old player of RPG this are a waste of the same game series, just to sell a lot of copy to the console players, and in this game they made an a player game not an a rule player game, becouse there ins't a strong story behind the game, exept for you of course.
In the end thanks again for give to as this good experience after your first work, have a good work with the next chapter, and one more think, I want to see the Black Forest and all the first chapter map from the sky with the dragon flying see :P