Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I apologize for being impatient, but I would like to know when the US release date for the XB360 version of DKS will be announced.

Last edited by bring_dks_to_usa; 11/01/11 08:17 PM.

Bring The XB360 Version Of DKS To USA
Support
Support

Me too ('soon' not being a very specific timeframe when it comes to software schedules). It doesn't sound like the publisher is waiting for some event, though. Posted last thursday:

Originally Posted by Lar_q
The announcement is not for us to make, but I think it will be fairly soon. On the development side, we're already going through the motions of preparing the US version with the relevant logos, Xbox360 submission candidate etc... I think it won't be long now.

U
stranger
stranger
U
God dammit I hope you europeens know the chance you got by having this masterpiece in your xbox 360!

Still waiting!!!!!

addict
addict
Man, I am spoiled. I am not used to having to wait for games to come across the pond, usually its the other way round. Ah well, first time I have tried outside American companies like Ubisoft and EA.

But OMG I saw the screen shots of Ego Draconis, it almost makes me want to put the game down now and wait! Those graphics are amazing.

So yeah......HURRY IT UP or I will kick little kittens!!!! rpg003

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by born2beagator
But OMG I saw the screen shots of Ego Draconis, it almost makes me want to put the game down now and wait! Those graphics are amazing.

So yeah......HURRY IT UP or I will kick little kittens!!!! rpg003

And to know that, beside the magnificent graphics, this DKS has more in his body :
fantastic beautiful sounds, tons of humour, great quests & skills, freedom, ... lovely NPC's and it's absolutly addictive with a high replayability value (at least for me) !!
And, last but not least: all Larian games have within them a kind of a Soul
Buy one Larian game and you're bitten by an infectious fever,
hunger for moooooore !!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard