Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
I am level 20 and just got my dragon form and when i go to the fjords or broken valley everything is a much higher level and I die very quickly. Did I miss something?

O
apprentice
apprentice
O
Post build and stats ( including armor and weapon ) and where and what you are having trouble with.

Stay away from Broken Valley until mid to high 20s...just do quests in the Fjords for awhile.

I was only lvl 18 when I got Dragon Form and had little difficulty in the Fjords. ( Normal difficulty )

You can level up pretty quick in the Fjords. There are a lot of little quests that can bring in the exp rather quickly.

Your creature can be a big help in fighting higher lvl enemies...my creature has 2x the HPs I do and 75% resistance to melee, range and magic...sometimes I just let him fight while I watch.

Last edited by ogreballerina; 11/01/11 11:23 PM.

People say I'm crazy..but the voices in my head say I'm just fine.
Support
Support

Did you finish off everything in Broken valley and on Sentinel Island before getting your dragon form?

Have you explored the tower, opened all the chests and mindread your servants, etc?
You can teleport to the outside shrine on Sentinel island, jump up the nearby rocks and run over until there are no overhanging branches, so you can transform into a dragon. There should be a few remaining opponents, and there is a book in a boat in a tree you can get for what's his name (though you may want to read the book yourself, rather than compete the quest, and just not bother talking to the guy again).

In the fjords the opponents along the mountain trail are level 17 or 18 (or were in D2:ED) and at level 20 you should be able to clear down the trail, cross over to the nearby beach and swim or fly over to the beach behind the anti-dragon shields (possibly removed in DKS) where there are a few more Black Ring soldiers. The path with the level 21 imps should not be too difficult, especially if you summon your creature for support, and there is a mine there you can explore before having to get to the bunker to deactivate the barrier.
I have not played DKS yet, so I'm not sure how the changes to opponent placing in the fjords was done, or if the anti-dragon shields around the bunker were removed.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard