Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#435594 15/01/11 09:45 PM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I just have one little question. Is Flames of Vengeance out in Europe? Because I can not download it. The only thing I can download is DKS demo. Btw I live in Sweden. Thank you.

What is the value of life, without God, if no one created the value but mankind. Answer is no value...
Except from when playing D2:DKS!!!
Support
Support

The PC version of FoV is available everywhere as a digital download. On the Xbox it was too large for DLC, and Larian could not get it published as a disk version, so the add-on is only available as part of DKS (which is out in Europe).

Raze #435622 16/01/11 01:11 AM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Raze

The PC version of FoV is available everywhere as a digital download. On the Xbox it was too large for DLC, and Larian could not get it published as a disk version, so the add-on is only available as part of DKS (which is out in Europe).

Ok, thank you, now I know I´ll have to buy DKS. But it is really worth buying! Not only do you get FoV but you also get the improved D2! I so long for it!!! : ]

What is the value of life, without God, if no one created the value but mankind. Answer is no value...
Except from when playing D2:DKS!!!

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Nicou, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard