Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I found the 1 hd sword to the DLC set (Carlin had it in his inventory), but I can't seem to locate the rest of the Blood Echelon 2 set. Anyone have any ideas? thanks-Scarlytte

O
apprentice
apprentice
O
There are walkthroughs ( GameFAQs etc ) that list all DKS armor set and weapon locations.

I remember being able to buy some but also having to quest for others...Necklace on marker, boss loot or hard jumping / fighting deals.

Kind of a pain in the butt to have to track down all these different pieces of armor / weapons / jewelry and not knowing what the end result will be...unless you already know.

I'm lvl 25 and still using the Annihlator armor I got with the game from Steam. and I could put it on at level 15.

With a few enchanting adjustments it's still holding up pretty well.

I have all the named armor at the tower...

I just did find the Echelon gauntlets for the first time..so that set is starting to look up. ( New run through )

People say I'm crazy..but the voices in my head say I'm just fine.
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by ogreballerina
There are walkthroughs ( GameFAQs etc ) that list all DKS armor set and weapon locations.

I remember being able to buy some but also having to quest for others...Necklace on marker, boss loot or hard jumping / fighting deals.

I checked at GameFaqs, but the only FAQ that lists it doesn't list locations for the DLC armor sets, just the ones that came with Ego Draconis. frown

enthusiast
enthusiast

I'd like to close by quoting Bellegar's famous last rhyme:

"Cursed be the mother that bred thee!
The wench must have been a hell-spawned banshee!"
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Shaver, I forgot to say it earlier but thanks again.-Scarlytte

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze