Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#75933 20/06/03 08:53 PM
veteran
veteran
so u guys don't care if I offer help, its just when I have those stupid smiliy wars??? oh, no wonder. I think I'm finally fiuring out how bad spam is. well, it would have helped me alot if I had figured that out 1 month ago.

#75934 25/06/03 04:12 PM
apprentice
apprentice
I just recently got to this part of the game... and Hellspikes is too funny. I try and run around and get as many of them bunched up at one time as I can, 30 is about as many as I can get to stay in one spot (running circles). Then I just bust em up with a lot of hellspikes, they all die in 1/2-3/4s bar of mana, I hit my restoration potion and go on... I sure wish there were more of these. I do the samething outside with the lizard hordes. I've found Hellspikes to be slightly less dmg than elemental hail, but less mana as well. I can get the Hellspikes to hit more creaters at once though, ends up killing them all faster... and you are 100% sure that it will kill anything you hit with them since they are unresistable. Just running around the Dark Forest at level 28... look up and im level 33.

Calonderiel

Calonderiel Master of the elements... What!? NO!! I did not say elephants!
#75935 26/06/03 12:10 AM
A
veteran
veteran
A
Lightning helps against the insane Skeletons.

"There were Skeletons ! Tons of them ! Tons of Skeletons !"

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard