Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga hits center stage at the RPGWatch game of the year awards!

[Linked Image]

Every year RPGWatch , a thriving community of RPG experts, hands out their game of the year awards. We're very pleased to announce that Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga secured the second place in the category Editors' Choice and the third place in the category Gamers' choice. Here's what they said:

"It's amazing such a good game remained undiscovered until this "remastered" version was released. With improved framerates and lighting, better balancing and the new Flames of Vengeance expansion providing a fitting ending, the Dragon Knight Saga is a fantastic game."

Read the full article here .

And Gamers' Third Place: BRONZE! smile

[Linked Image]

P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P
Congratulations!!!

I wish you all the best in future.(DIV 3)

M
addict
addict
M
Same there, be it Div3 or something else.

C
C
Looking at the award out of context makes it look like D2 took second place. But if you actually follow the link the editors voted Fallout New Vegas in first. I understand its a RPG title but its not in the same fantasy genre. If you take that into account it actually puts D2 in first place for both editor and gamers choice for classically modeled RPGs.

Congrats smile

apprentice
apprentice

Its still NUMBER 1 in my book!! Thats all that matters to me!

Great game Larian!!!

Many Thanks!!!

A
stranger
stranger
A
Gratz !

old hand
old hand
Nice and good.

journeyman
journeyman
Miles better than FO3:NV.

*** Stay put while I go search for a butterfly net. ***
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by D00M
Miles better than FO3:NV.

I quite enjoyed NV other than its bad QA and lazy NPC development. But I still agree that DKS is better overall.

J'aime le fromage.
J
stranger
stranger
J
Especially impressive considering that this is a relatively obscure (to North Americans) title competing against the likes of Fallout, Mass Effect and Dragon Age. Congrats!

I've only been playing the game for a few days, not even out of Broken Valley yet, but already I have to say it's a really fun, deep, well-crafted, old-school RPG with loads of atmosphere and charm. So yeah, I concur. I also agree with putting it above Fallout:NV myself. smile

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard