Next Thread
Print Thread
H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Hi,

I've encountered a bug: Kirill the bard in the battle tower throne room can't change music anymore. For example when I tell him to do the happy ditty theme the game ignores it and just play the creepy music.

And I think I've found the way to replicate the bug: first I let him do "A" music of my choice, then I change to another platform, and when I'm back to the throne room, the music "A" can't be played anymore. By repeating this I proceeded to deny access to all the 5 music (which I'm not happy of!!).

Of course the worse part is it seems there's no way to revive the music. S/Ling and restarting the game doesn't help.

Any ideas/similar problems?

Support
Support

That is a known issue a few people have run into, with a known trigger (leaving the throne room before the requested piece is done playing).

Have you installed the patch? I'm not sure if this was suppose to be fixed or not, though, and the FoV/DKS patch pages do not have a full list of changes.

If nobody responds with any info, try emailing support@larian.com about this.

H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
My version is DKS 1.4.9.80.

ava Offline
??? 1.4.9.80 ??? That version doesn't even exist yet! You're from the future!

Check again which version you have.

Last edited by ava; 07/02/11 07:26 AM.

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Douglas Adams
stranger
stranger
Mine is version 1.4.9.70 and I have a similar problem. In my game only the Rumbler for Slavs can't be played anymore. I ask the guy, he aggrees and then nothing happens, the music doesn't change.

Another problem happens with the music that plays when you first arrive at Sentinel Island (the one that plays while you're outside), it has a ugly gap at about 45 secs. Seems that the file is corrupt, which is a shame since it's one of the best musics in the game.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard