Next Thread
Print Thread
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
does any1 no anyway to get easy exp cus i really need to get up like 3 lv

Last edited by grizzlydean; 15/02/11 08:30 PM.
grizzlydean #438896 15/02/11 08:31 PM
Support
Support

Where are you in the game? (area/level)
Are there other directions you can try first if you are having problems with a particular location? Are there any side quests you can finish off if you head back to the village, etc?

Have you checked merchants for equipment upgrades, etc?

D2:ED topics, about level 5-7 after meeting Talana and getting access to the full Broken Valley:

Newbie needs help, I think I missed something!

Hey well i am new and need some help :D;)

Welcome to the forum. wave

Raze #438900 15/02/11 08:36 PM
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
im at the slayer camp with the zepplims and the vally area is destroyed and i cant find any good weapons/armour to buy im lv 28 and i find it hard to kill anything the same lv as me

Last edited by grizzlydean; 15/02/11 08:56 PM.
grizzlydean #438907 15/02/11 09:35 PM
Support
Support

Have you flown around the fjords and found at least one of each type of zeppelin part? That will allow you to get to Aleroth, where there are a couple really good merchants. At least in D2:ED the merchant in High Hall started selling legendary quality equipment once you reached about level 30. Before that the best merchant would probably be in the bunker at the start of the fjords (assuming you let the 2 of them live). There is a merchant and smith in the harbour building, but at least in D2:ED they were not that great.

On the fjords map the rough locations for the 9 zeppelin parts are marked with an S (they are all in or near nests, other than the one in the treehouse). Alternately, from the D2:ED walkthrough (pretty sure they are the same in DKS),
-Crystal 1: on the tiny island just south of the entrance to the fjords; climb
up the ladder and retrieve it from on top of Yggdrasil

-Crystal 2: on a low cliff east of Camp Sentinel View, across the water from
Camp David

-Crystal 3: on a cliff in the middle of the bend just before the entrance to
Rivertown Gorge [EDIT on the same ledge as a boarded-up cave door]

-Rudder 1: a short ways east of the Camp Freedom teleporter

-Rudder 2: halfway between the Imps' Lair and Camp David

-Rudder 3: on a low southwest cliff near the exit to Rivertown Gorge

-Compass 1: on the cliff directly opposite Rudder 1

-Compass 2: high up above Moor's shack, just northeast of the entrance to
Keara's Flying Fortress

-Compass 3: on a cliff just before the bend on the way to Rivertown Gorge

Have you cleared out the caves near the start of the fjords? I tried Stone's fortress in D2:ED and had a bit of trouble, then quit because it was late. The next day to went through Barnabus' cave (near the source of the shorter waterfall near the start of the fjords) and started using his hammer. Shortly after that I found another hammer (was using 2 axes before then), which made a significant boost in my damage, and returning to Stone's fortress I had a much easier time.

In Keara's fortress headquarters you can get opponents to respawn by trying to open the door without correctly naming all the statues. However, at least in D2:ED that fortress was one of the more difficult ones, so you may not be able to get there very easily yet (people have said the fortresses are easier in DKS, though).

Raze #438928 16/02/11 07:31 AM
The towers around the flying fortresses are easy to destroy and yield quite some XP!

What are your skill points distribution and what weapon do you use?

There are several very strong weapons as quest rewards, like Tiberius's bow.
The Blood Echelon sword is pretty strong, or later Scorpion's set sword, also a quest reward.

Blablabla #438951 16/02/11 12:15 PM
stranger
stranger
Fight monsters that are either 1-2 levels below you or 1-3 above you. I noticed I get 3-4k at level 23 for level 21-22 monsters. Same level monsters suck for xp anyway.

Providing information to the masses

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard