Next Thread
Print Thread
#439359 21/02/11 04:35 AM
J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
I have this game but have not played it yet. I am a big fan of The Witcher Series(TW). How does this game compare to TW, if comparison is relevant in the differences between the two games? I have also not played any previous versions of this game so I am coming to it completely green. I would appreciate any opinions of the game.

veteran
veteran
Do you ask just an opinion about this game (and previous ones of Larian)?
I can't compare them with The Witcher because I never played TW.
but my opinion about the Larian games is simple and for me, but sure not only me :
Very Great Fantastic Games ! delight

And: You won't regret it to play them for hours, days, months or even years ... biggrin

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Originally Posted by Joram
Do you ask just an opinion about this game (and previous ones of Larian)?
I can't compare them with The Witcher because I never played TW.
but my opinion about the Larian games is simple and for me, but sure not only me :
Very Great Fantastic Games ! delight

And: You won't regret it to play them for hours, days, months or even years ... biggrin

Thanks for the reply. I will install it soon. I have a lot of games to get this year. Still waiting for other games to come out and playing another through so, it may be a while before I actually get to sit down with it. I am also coming to this game brand spanking new. I have never played any previous releases, so it should be an interesting experience.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard