Next Thread
Print Thread
#439530 23/02/11 03:36 PM
J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
It appears that the whole place is full of some kind of poison. Is there any way to get around this and beat the level or am I just stuck with the poison. Every step my character takes, she complains that she has been poisoned. There does not seem to be a really effective way to beat this level...

jolietjake #439531 23/02/11 03:50 PM
veteran
veteran
Do you "see" the death bodies lay around in the Temple of Doom? They already died because of walking in the poison ... so maybe now you, hero, can go the same way because the poison is spend ...

Follow the lightened path of death bodies and your (female) hero should not be poisoned anymore! But be very carefully, because ONLY that path is free of poison!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #439540 23/02/11 09:16 PM
Support
Support

Even staying on the path of blood and bodies there is one place you will still get poisoned, when you have to jump across some water.
Summoning your creature, using a mage or ranger head, should help with the skeletons if you are a warrior, though you didn't mention them being a problem.

Raze #439550 24/02/11 12:18 AM
J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Thank you for the replies. I finally did get through the to the place where we shall duel it out. But now have another problem. I may have come to this place to soon. I am level ten, the dude is level 11, but I cannot beat him without using level three fireball and hiding back and forth behind something...Tis' really annoying...

jolietjake #439554 24/02/11 02:38 AM
Support
Support

Another level or two certainly wouldn't hurt. Do you have your creature summoned? With a ranger or mage head it doesn't move around as much as with a warrior head, so even it it doesn't do much damage, it can be a distraction or act as a shield.

You may also want to get as close as possible and force Jagon to switch to a melee weapon, where he is not as strong (even if you are not as strong with melee you may do better than trading ranged attacks).

Raze #439566 24/02/11 08:43 AM
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Raze

Another level or two certainly wouldn't hurt. Do you have your creature summoned? With a ranger or mage head it doesn't move around as much as with a warrior head, so even it it doesn't do much damage, it can be a distraction or act as a shield.

You may also want to get as close as possible and force Jagon to switch to a melee weapon, where he is not as strong (even if you are not as strong with melee you may do better than trading ranged attacks).

I thought you couldn't access the creature till you had the battle tower or are you refering to a summon?

*** Stay put while I go search for a butterfly net. ***
D00M #439574 24/02/11 09:46 AM
Support
Support

You can find a crystal skull in Broken Valley, in an area you should be able to handle about level 11 or 12 (at least based on D2:ED). If you miss that skull, you will be given one by your necromancer in the battle tower. The first one is
in a mine, with the entrance at the back of a camp where a lone, fatally wounded miner will call out to you when you get near, and describe the attacks in the mine. The camp is to the far west of Lovis' tower, a little south of the fortune teller.

Raze #439578 24/02/11 10:37 AM
journeyman
journeyman
My bad then, Thanks Raze. I did pick up the skull from broken valley but did not attempt to use it as I thought it was post battle tower. second playthroughs are so much better smile

*** Stay put while I go search for a butterfly net. ***

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard