Print Thread
#439903 01/03/11 11:20 PM
T
tinfish Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I don't know if I am the only one to experience this, but using a 120GB HDD, I am having the occasional problem with Divinity II DKS (always connected to live so will be up-to-date patch wise)
Once in a while I select Save, choose a save slot and during the preparation before starting to write to memory the console / game freezes.

If this happens I have to power off / On the 360, naturally I also lose my progress.
Am I alone in this? I know it may be a HDD error, but I doubt it, the game freezes during pre save preparation, not while saving.

Support
Support

Did you email support@larian.com? Someone did report having this problem awhile ago.

[XBOX 360] Saving crashes and disabled NPC

T
tinfish Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I haven't, but I could.
The dates on the previous post would seem to suggest that I ought not to expect a fix however. Been known for a long time it seems.

veteran
veteran
Maybe your Xbox HDD drive is too full? Or is a little bit "heated" ?
I play DKS on Xbox and so far I never met my game/xbox freezes before starting to make a savegame.

Good luck with solving your problem!

Maybe try this: take another xbox game and play that for awhile to see if other games give the same problem ?

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard