Next Thread
Print Thread
#441509 10/04/11 11:42 AM
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Hello everyone; I'm in the city of Aleroth and I'm having problems getting the clues,keys and passage to most on the rooms in Aleroth. For example, Sir Gulas House, The Prancing Seahorse, the Chains on the walls that are important, Ive only located 3,Crowell's House, The room in the Playhouse, the Luxurius Mamsion just to name a few. I've been through the whole city searching for clues, I've been through all the tunnels and passages, I've talked to all the resident in Aleroth and I can't seem to get anywhere from the point I'm at right now. Anyone, can I please get some help because I like this game and it is really starting to get to me after 3 days of searching, talking and killing creatures. I seem to have looked in every corner in this city with no success. Again please help anyone!!!

enthusiast
enthusiast
You need to get into Crow Nest to have those accesses. About the Prancing Seahorse, look for the vegetables. They are the 'clue.'

"The Frenglais does déjà exist. Many gens are parling this langue" Barta
The Prancing Seahorse:
As scalla said, you need to find the vegetables. Check the doors in The Prancing Seahorse for ideas as to where they may be.

Sir Gula's House:
You cannot get in until you have completed side quest An Appetite for Murder.

Chains on the walls/side quest Rune Handles:
There are 5 in total. Rough locations are: 2 on Lanilor Lane, 2 in Crows Nest, and 1 that is the biggest pain in the ars in to find in the Market which will really annoy you once you find it.

Good luck (^_^)

My name is Legion: for we are many.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard