Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lancet Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Merchant Lamotte in Broken Valley still occasionaly boasts about his "fine Nericon wine," however, DKS revised his inventory so he no longer carries wine (or any consumables at all, ever).

old hand
old hand
Merchant Lamotte is an alcoholic then it seems.

Lamotte: "I have fine nericon wine!"

When he was saying that he has fine nericon wine, he was actually saying that he HAS it to drink. lol

veteran
veteran
There are much bigger inconsistencies. Why you felt the need to make a thread about this one eludes me.

apprentice
apprentice
How dare you make light at such a huge disappointment? personally I was devastated at missing out on the pleasure.

Thing is he says it a TON.

SENIOR CINCO: I suffer from an acute boot fetish and am compelled to see my characters feet...lol...
Lancet Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by Stabbey
There are much bigger inconsistencies. Why you felt the need to make a thread about this one eludes me.

What are some others, then? I only happened to notice this one because I'm revising a copy of my ED guide to accomodate DKS, and thus have to examine shops for new or removed contents.

EDIT: Lamotte also talks about "History of the Dragon Knights" despite no longer selling that book.

Last edited by Lancet; 16/04/11 02:14 AM.
Support
Support

The librarian in Maxos temple no longer gives you a dragon skill book, but it is still mentioned in his dialog and the quest description.

They need to release a patch or something to fix all these little problems that are popping up.

Last edited by 30johner; 17/04/11 12:32 AM.
Support
Support

At least for the Xbox version there are limits to the size and number of patches that can be released. With the European release, Lar mention (here) they had to use various tricks to get all the fixes included within a 4MB limit. Any minor or cosmetic issues will likely only get patched if there are enough to justify it, or if they can be included with a patch for more serious issues.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard