Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#442708 24/04/11 06:17 AM
addict
OP Offline
addict
Been a while so I have forgotten. How do you beat him? He just summons those 2 flying demons that pretty much kill me instantly.

addict
OP Offline
addict
nevermind

Larian Studios
Larian Studios

Don't turn into a dragon and he will not summon the flying creatures. Just use your standard boss battle procedures (summon your creature, etc, maybe take a few stat and armour boost potions before getting close enough to trigger the initial conversation, etc). You can also clear other areas in the fortress, or move on to others, and return for him when you are at a higher level, or have better equipment, etc.

EDIT: 24 seconds late...

Last edited by Raze; 24/04/11 06:24 AM.
addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by Raze

Don't turn into a dragon and he will not summon the flying creatures. Just use your standard boss battle procedures (summon your creature, etc, maybe take a few stat and armour boost potions before getting close enough to trigger the initial conversation, etc). You can also clear other areas in the fortress, or move on to others, and return for him when you are at a higher level, or have better equipment, etc.

EDIT: 24 seconds late...

lol. figured that out. But I took dragon for anyway and killed the two demons. Then just ended up having to fight him normally because breathing fire on him did about 6 damage. Right.....

addict
OP Offline
addict
another thing. How do I find what I need for the limbs quest. Beat the guy and can't find it

Larian Studios
Larian Studios

Did you clear the New Miner's Dig cave, across from the Red Hammer tribe area (near a wrecked zeppelin in the water)? The 'Ultimate Creature Boss' should drop the part you need when defeated.

addict
OP Offline
addict
Hmmm maybe I did it already

A
veteran
veteran
A
Ah, Xanlosch is also in it ? delight
Nice ! smile

(Still need to play the whole game through ... I'm planning to buy DKS at one point in the future ...)

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer
Ah, Xanlosch is also in it ? delight
Nice ! smile

(Still need to play the whole game through ... I'm planning to buy DKS at one point in the future ...)

Don't tell me you haven't yet met Alrik, king of imps? grin

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard