Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#443616 04/05/11 10:48 AM
addict
OP Offline
addict
I have been trying to find Earth Root, I have a good bit of Ginseng for health pots, but I'm starting to think the ER doesn't exist. As the main ingt for mana pots, I would think it could be found other than purchased from merchs. Whisperwood is plentiful and there is enough DAMN FATFERN to fill Lovis' tower.

You would think a basic ingrt would be plentiful, but by the DIVINE I don't see it.

UNKNOWN: Friends help you move...True friends, help you move bodies...
E.A.P.: Blood was it's Avatar and it's seal.
E.A.P.: Stupidity is a talent for misconceptions.

veteran
veteran
It's in large supplies on Sentinel Island.

addict
OP Offline
addict
Thanks for the reply HH. I'm still in RV. I did't use pots that much previously, but my current character rather demands it. With out them, I probably won't even make it to SI.

veteran
veteran
Mostly Earth Root is growing on places rich of shadow (half under a rock on Sentinel island I've find 1 or 2 times Earth Root and in Broken Valley in mostly in Dungeons. But you must look patiently. Ginseng you see mostly from afar, also Fatfern and Whisperwood is clearly visible ...

But I visit always Folo after each level-up wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
addict
OP Offline
addict
Thanks Joram, The inv item says it is a tropical thing so I have been looking around water areas as well. I will look closer in the tunnels. I have only found 1 and it was in a random loot chest. So other than the "Hey...Pick me up!" flashes when I get close, I could not tell you what it looked like.

veteran
veteran
Below you can find a hyperlink to a French site that have a image of Earth Root (in French: "Racine Humus" ) Scroll a little bit in the page and you will see a tabel with images of all herbs etc ...

The link : site of Ladybugy

Good luck !

To say: there is not much of Earth Root in Broken Valley. If you've enough money you can better buy some Revitalisation/Rejuvenation potions. After doing the quest for Locke or Tim the barkeeper both shopkeepers have the most cheap potions, especially Tim. Go visit him after each level-up.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
G
stranger
stranger
G
You can occasionally find it in the goblin caves near pools of water. Once you get the Battle tower though, you can just send your runners after it. That is a huge time saver. Just warp out of the tower and back in and send them out again. Make sure the ingredient-gatherer has decent armor and weapons though!

Flow Flow Flow!

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Nicou, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard